Ricambi = Frustration! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ricambi = Frustration!

Discussion in '308/328' started by BLACK HORSE, Apr 29, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    They have been that way their entire history.

tbakowsky and absostone like this.
  2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    #52 Rifledriver, May 6, 2022
    Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Were you born in a cave in Mozambique? I guess all the global news about supply chain got past you. I get parts shipped 10 or more times a week. In the post Covid world overnight now means 2 to 3 days with FedEx or UPS. With USPS or DHL it means maybe never. I am waiting now for a package someone shipped DHL by accident and I am on day 5 of it being unfound in a wherehouse 25 miles away.

Exceptionally uncool to throw Ricambi under the bus for that.

Now, fasteners. I go through tons of fasteners. I strongly suspect Ricambi get Ricambi Originally fasteners from Ferrari like he does nearly everything else. Great source if you have a strong desire for original. Ferrari price for a 6mm nut is I believe 90 cents. From Belmetric its 5 cents.

I have been in the Ferrari business for over 40 years. In that time I have bought from nearly every supplier world wide. Ricambi from the standpoint of level of service is the best I have ever experienced yet you saw fit to complain. Just shows what makes any service business difficult. No matter how good you are, no matter how hard you try there is always some ******* who will never be happy.

Must be a civil servant with no understanding of the real world.

mike996, Rosey and Thomas Magnum like this.
  3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    FYI sounds like they never made it out the door to begin with. I agree with your last statement and user apologized, but it wasn't in the realm of a shipping issue yet.