SF 90 Harry's Garage | Page 2 | FerrariChat

SF 90 Harry's Garage

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Ferrari 308 GTB, May 9, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    Ferrari requires dealers to wait six months or more before dealer can list it for sale. It will be the last F car that owner will get so it makes no sense other than he liked the money more but the good news is the dealers love the weak buyers because they sell same car twice with ADM.
    Why - because it's sold out![/QUOTE]

he sold it back for what he paid for it, the dealer will most likely list it for a premium when they feel like

it's a certainty that he'll get more ferraris, he has an 812 competizione coming, has some £xx million vintage fcars and one of the nicest garages in the country

he didn't like the sf90 and he's entitled to sell it back to the dealer, I think this is reasonable and if I was in charge of Ferrari i'd consider it an idiotic business move to block any future purchases for something that would be plainly so normal with any other manufacturer.

2. Cocoloco

Cocoloco Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2013
    #28 Cocoloco, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    he sold it back for what he paid for it, the dealer will most likely list it for a premium when they feel like

it's a certainty that he'll get more ferraris, he has an 812 competizione coming, has some £xx million vintage fcars and one of the nicest garages in the country

he didn't like the sf90 and he's entitled to sell it back to the dealer, I think this is reasonable and if I was in charge of Ferrari i'd consider it an idiotic business move to block any future purchases for something that would be plainly so normal with any other manufacturer.[/QUOTE]

Ferrari is not a normal factory. Feel free to post a pic of SF90 and dealer.
    Would be interested to hear what he didn't like - many are trading in for Spider.

3. cesman

cesman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2008
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Craig
  4. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    too much supply, hardly.. approx 76 Coupe Assetto Fiorano Cars came to UK and about 90 Coupe Non Assetto Fiorano Cars. After the initial launch slots, additional slots were very difficult to get hold off and then the stop sale in December 2021. For me, especially in the UK, where the USA premiums for these have not been seen, an AF SF90 Coupe over a Pista is a complete no brainer, with the UK price delta between the 2. That’s what I did after taking delivery of my AF SF90, pista became totally obsolete to me and those lithium battery nightmares are in my rear view mirror. With AF cars at £450,000 and Pistas at £315,000 with mileage & 420 Pista Coupe UK cars against 75/80 AF SF90, total no brainer. When the 296 is out on the road and more people are adapted to the new style of Ferrari Cars, all the initial negativity towards Ferrari 1st Hybrid will disapate. For me it isn’t a hybrid at all, drive it in ICE all the time…

RumorDude, j09333 and cesman like this.
  5. cesman

cesman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2008
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Agree with you all the way. Supply is all relative though, I think people were unsure what to expect. Perhaps too much UK supply relative to real demand vs flippers.

The way the hybrid fills in for any lag in the ICE is brilliant - no going back from this. And yes, ICE mode all the time! Ferrari has produced a masterpiece! Great they closed production early - better for us

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Keysersose, RumorDude and j09333 like this.