Test drive at 296 in Dubai + mc20 | FerrariChat

Test drive at 296 in Dubai + mc20

Discussion in '296' started by Tsachi458, Apr 22, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    Today we were on a test drive in Dubai with the 296 and on the way we also met her with the Maserati mc20
    I was very impressed with the car. Earlier in reality the car was really beautiful compared to the pictures and the interior of the car is at a super high level. The sound of the vehicle is excellent both inside the car and outside and I especially liked the sound of the turbocharger. In terms of acceleration the vehicle feels super fast. Overall I felt it was a much more advanced and quality vehicle than the f8
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    Thank you for the review..

3. john Owen

john Owen Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    John Owen
    How did it compare to the MC20 in terms of look and road presence.

4. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    The Maserati and Ferrari feel very different when driving. The Maserati feels very light and the engine reactions are very sharp and even a little violent. On the other hand the Ferrari feels more stable and the vehicle is very fast but I felt less powerful than the Maserati because in my opinion the Ferrara engine is more civilized…. In terms of suspension the Maserati is stiffer. I think the Maserati gives a feeling of a more special vehicle and on the other hand the Ferrari gives a feeling of a more advanced vehicle. There are those who will love the brutality of the Maserati reminiscent of a supercar from the past. And there are those who will prefer the sophistication and quality of the Ferrari. I personally think the Maserati is more fun to drive. For those looking for sound from the exhaust then Ferrari has much more sound than the Maserati

Shack, ryalex and Caeruleus11 like this.
  5. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Very surprising comments. I don’t hear from any of the reviews that the Ferrari feels as fast as it should. This surprises me. 800 hp should feel nuts.

bamaman likes this.
  6. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    The Ferrari has more horsepower than the McLaren 765 but I drove the McLaren and it feels much faster than the Ferrari. Next week I am invited to Italy for a ride on the track on the Ferrari 296 and I will have a more accurate opinion

ryalex, dinogt4guy, bamaman and 4 others like this.
  7. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    @rxbg see above for one