Used FF versus new Audi RS6 Avante | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Used FF versus new Audi RS6 Avante

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by bobbyd, Jun 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    PS is Meg Griffen, doing whatever is hip and new to try and fit in

ScottS likes this.
  2. Bonovox09

Bonovox09 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 4, 2022
    Concord, MA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Thompson
    Had an RS7 -- great car, very functional, beautiful interior in a minimalist way, plenty of room for a mountain bike and golf clubs in the back...obviously fast as hell...but something was missing...soul? When i traded it in, I really didn't miss it. I drove the RS6 Avante and it reminds me of the RS7.

Now i just picked up a Grigio Abu dhabi FF....that car has soul!! And I have an SQ8 (for when the FF goes in the shop). The SQ8 is amazing, but the only tine people gape is when I drive it on the beach. But other times t-- driving to work, heading out to dinner -- there's not much involvement. The FF is a different story. That car makes me feel quite special no matter what speed I'm driving it.

There you have it, both sides of a split personality. :eek:

Caeruleus11 and bumcubed like this.
  3. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    Audi (any model) or FF/Lusso: this is not even close in my opinion ;). On one hand, a piece of art, gorgeous design, top luxury, NA V12, Ferrari with 4 real seats, a mega presence on the road, did I mention a Ferrari NA V12?, etc…, on the other hand, boring and mostly bland vehicles from Audi, …