Sold - 2021 Ferrari F1 official team polo - medium | FerrariChat

Sold 2021 Ferrari F1 official team polo - medium

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by timwu12, May 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    2021 Ferrari F1 official team polo - medium. Brand new with tags.

This is not the same as the replicas you can buy from the F1 store, Ferrari store or from Puma.

This item is not for sale to the general public (reference below picture of inside tag) and is a Ferrari Formula 1 factory team issued apparel item for the crew members and drivers.

Couple things that this has that the replicas don’t:

-Different material used. The replicas are like a regular cotton polo whereas this is a dry fit type material for when they're working in the garages on race weekends.

-The vertical Italian flag stripe down the front left is also a very thick rubber material, not just a thin screen print.

-Cavallino and Shell logo on the back are NOT on the replica

-Richard Mille and Estrella Galicia sponsor logos on left sleeve are NOT on the replicas.

-Additional zipper pocket that’s under the right breast Shell and UPS logo is not on the replicas

This was sourced from a factory F1 team member and the reason I'm selling this is I already have this exact polo but with the Mission Winnow livery. The team issues 2 versions of their team clothing and this polo is used when the team visit a country that bans tobacco advertisements hence no mention of Mission Winnow on this version.

Looking for $220 shipped, if you have questions, feel free to ask!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

pilotoCS likes this.
  2. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T
    Sent you a PM

3. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Since a few of you have asked about the sizing, it is a euro Medium but the fit is the same as a US medium.

For reference, I’m 6’, 42” chest, 185lbs, 33” waist and this fits perfectly, just like any medium I buy in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
  5. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Sold!