Anybody going to Mont-Tremblant for FCA 2022? | FerrariChat

Anybody going to Mont-Tremblant for FCA 2022?

Discussion in 'New England' started by audi_328, May 26, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    I'm heading up there on Sat July 23, it's around 4.5-5 hours from me in central NH, shooting to get there early afternoon. Anybody else going? Post here or drop a PM if you'd like to meet up/caravan for the drive up.

2. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Be driving from the Boston area Saturday also. Be coming with another FCA member in a different car. No plans yet. Have a room at the Westin but was put on the waitlist for the actual event. Be going regardless.

audi_328 likes this.
  3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    We're driving up on Friday. I have to have Saturday morning to prep the car after the road trip. :)

We're staying at the Fairmont. After the event we are spending a few days in Montreal. So we will miss Tutto Italiano.

4. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    How long ago did you attempt to register? I know they were waitlisting people earlier, then opened registration up later on. I just got an email from them yesterday saying "register now" so maybe it'd be worth reaching out about your status (unless you just recently tried)?

I hadn't thought much about cleaning the car after the trip as I'm not in the concours, but do you know if there will be any hoses/buckets, etc., available? I'd love to give the car a quick rinseless wash after the drive up.

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I didn't read anything being available like it was in Scottsdale. The hotel provided hoses and there was also an outside company that would detail the car. May be there will be more info to come from the FCA. Worst case I see there is at least one self service car wash.

audi_328 likes this.
  6. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    @Nospinzone Did I hear correctly you picked your car up recently from Essex?

7. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You did, funny how news spreads!

I brought it to Paul Russell's for "cosmetic surgery". The leather on the dash and the rear deck had to be replaced because it was shrinking in the front and rippling in the back. The red paint on the air intakes was peeling, and of course the sticky parts. Also my wiper motor was making a weird sound, so since they were removing engine parts I opted to have them replace the motor. It turns out it was very difficult to access.

Their leather guy is a real artisan.

Anthony James likes this.
  8. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie

9. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    We intend to go up on Friday--July 22.
    Would like to know about others going up this day. Maybe we can ride together??

Ken Goldman

10. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Okay, Looks like I am registered. Leaving Saturday around 2pm from Ferrari of New England. The demo cars are here and I begged them for a drive before we left.

Be going up 95 to 93 to 89 through Montreal onto Mont Tremblant.

See everyone up there!

11. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    See you in Mont Tremblant. Leaving Saturday.

12. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Did you do the ArriveCan download of vaccination proof and get a receipt?

I’m going up in a few weeks, it says it has to be done within 72 hours of arriving at the border.

13. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Yes, ArriveCAN account should be set-up now to upload your vaccination proof. Then must put Date and Port of Entry for each visit into Canada 72 hours before. You are supposed to show the e-mail proof at the Port of Entry.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  14. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    that’s what I thought, thank you