St. George, UT - hello!! | FerrariChat

St. George, UT - hello!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by NachoRunner601, May 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NachoRunner601

NachoRunner601 Karting

Dec 30, 2019
    St. George, UT
    Full Name:
    James M Burkett
    In the process of relocating my wife and I out to STG. The 430 should be out shortly after we get our driveway approach adjusted and repoured so that we can pull it in!

Anyone in SW Utah??

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    I love ST George and usually travel through there twice a year. I have often seen cool cars around town as well so I am sure there are others around, this Rocky Mountain thread on Fchat is not very active.

When I was a kid we used to hunt outside of St George and I always figured I would retire there someday.... Its a beautiful place.

3. bradb1us

bradb1us Karting

Jun 19, 2009
    Utah
    I have a second home there. Love st George!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texas Forever and NachoRunner601 like this.
  4. NachoRunner601

NachoRunner601 Karting

Dec 30, 2019
    St. George, UT
    Full Name:
    James M Burkett
    We have a 1st/only home there! Ha! It’s so awesome and really an amazing city. We’re up in the ledges neighborhood and love it - close enough to be in town in 5 minutes but also silent and remote enough to enjoy our yard and space.

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. NachoRunner601

NachoRunner601 Karting

Dec 30, 2019
    St. George, UT
    Full Name:
    James M Burkett
    We were really lucky and stumbled upon St George for a job and wow, did we get lucky. What an amazing place?!?

I saw a few newer Lamborghini Huracan this week so there is definitely an exotic car presence in town. Just trying to find them ;)

6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    There's another F430 Spider in town now - my friend @williampalmer just got this classic red/tan with a Tubi from Ferrari of Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

mikesufka and Texas Forever like this.
  7. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Still is an interesting place the times I have been there. Gateway to zion so that's awesome. Out of town there is was great shooting range outdoor berm style. Berryman sponsored an awesome steel tournament. It was like 25 berms about 50 steel targets per berm. Some berms are known steel challenge layouts. Some are fun house walk through and shoot. Some are shooting gallery from multiple stations. It can be shot 3 Gun, pistol, or carbine. If you shoot at all this is the place for you.

ryalex and Texas Forever like this.
  8. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    My parents just sold their place there - they loved it and had a good run ( would spend mid October until Mid April there ) - I think they bought in 2002 and sold in 2024. They loved all the hiking trails, golf, Zion & Bryce, and just living in Utah in general. Plus, Vegas is close if you want to hit a show or fly out somewhere for a trip.

MDS

alum04org and ryalex like this.