Auction - 1998 Subaru 22B STi on Bring a Trailer | FerrariChat

Auction 1998 Subaru 22B STi on Bring a Trailer

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Jun 3, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Jun 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    Bring a Trailer listing: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998-subaru-22b-sti/

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Auction ends Friday 6/10. If you are looking for one of these (and you should be, if you want the bluest of the blue chip Japanese modern collectible cars), this is the one you want.

Imported in by one of the (very few) 22B experts in the US for his personal car. He stated it's the best 22B that he's ever seen. #005/400, JDM car, recently refreshed and in stunning condition.

And it's _fast_. Really fast. I knew it would be amazing, but I had no idea how amazing it really is. And not only the speed; the suspension is race-car good, steering is pin-point sharp, brakes are mind-blowing. Like an RS Porsche, but on an even different level. Even for its day, this was a true supercar.

Finally, it's in the market to sell. This will be a $1MM car in the near future. Buy now while they are still somewhat obtainable. Contact me for in-person inspection or any other questions.

2. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
  3. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I absolutely love this car. It's crazy how much money they are bringing. But they are a special special car.

4. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    This is going to leave for a big money for sure..

5. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Pretty cool car back in the day lots of fun to drive ..….apparently still loved amazing price…

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Not being an STi aficionado why is this one worth so much money other than that's what somebody was willing to pay for it?

7. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
    NürScud likes this.
  8. aguynamedjoe1982

Jul 5, 2022
    Austin Texas
    Full Name:
    Joe Haas
    I had a blue Impreza 2.5rs coupe in 2000 as my first car and younger me would've drooled over that car. I think I like ferarri more now so I'm drooling over them instead.

Sent from my B131DL using Tapatalk