Festival Italiano V - 75 Years of Ferrari - Sunday, May 15th | FerrariChat

Festival Italiano V - 75 Years of Ferrari - Sunday, May 15th

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tboniello, Apr 29, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Greetings F-chat friends!

I'm excited to announce the return of Festival Italiano this spring, Sunday, May 15th. This year, the 5th iteration of Cars & Caffe's Italian-only Concours event, we celebrate 75 Years of Ferrari! From 275 GTB to Nigel Mansell's F40 to a one-of-one 308 GTS to 550 Barchetta and everything in between, this year's show will have a little bit of everything for Ferrari Tifosi. The beautiful Englewood Field Club is again the venue for our festivities.

This year's format is different from years past, as Ferrari will dominate the show field, though all Italian brands are invited to enter. Wide World Ferrari, Hagerty and SportsMed Physical Therapy return as event sponsors.

Vehicle registration applications can be found here. Feel free to e-mail [email protected] for more information about Festival Italiano V. I hope to see many of you there!

Best regards,
    Tony Boniello

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Bumping this thread since I've seen chatter about it elsewhere. Looking forward to tomorrow!

3. YellowMurci

YellowMurci Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 17, 2005
    NyC Baby!
    Full Name:
    Harry
    Always a great event! Thanks Tony!

tboniello likes this.