Watkins Glen Schedule next weekend | FerrariChat

Watkins Glen Schedule next weekend

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ASK328, May 12, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Was going to drive up the 20th to Watkins Glen and can’t find schedule online. Does anyone know what is happening for the Ferrari weekend on Friday?

Thanks

2. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    I'm heading up to WG as well. Our dealer organized a drive with lunch and dinner for us on Friday but don't think there is anything FNA that night.

3. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Thank you - what dealer? I’m leaving from Williamsport PA (might be on way) in my Ferrari and would be cool to join?

4. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    Central NJ

5. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Jay I’m actually in NJ (Morristown) through next weekend for my niece’s wedding. Enjoy your time there, cool the dealer is doing something nice like that. Post up some pics - I miss it already, lol.

6. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    I am coming from Los Angeles and planning on attending the IMSA racing next weekend. Never been to Watkins Glenn. Can you any of suggest hotels near the track? I know it’s last minute so don’t know if there is any available close by. Greatly appreciate if I can get pointed in the right direction

7. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    we stayed at the Hilton garden in downtown Corning and Watkins is about 25 min drive from there. The hotel is located about 10 min walk into the main dining area in Corning on Market st.

8. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    Also try
    Hampton Inn Geneva
    43 Lake Street Geneva, New York 14456 its at the other end of the lake, but a nice drive. I stay at one of the wineries, but you have to book them a year in advance.