Sold - Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer - Road and Race Legends, Nathan Beehl | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer - Road and Race Legends, Nathan Beehl

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by AHudson, Jun 26, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    #1 AHudson, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer -The Road and Race Legends

by Nathan Beehl

2007, 240 pages

This gloriously produced book is a true work of art, totally befitting the car. Its a full 240 pages of incredible text, history, data, development histories and hundreds of fantastic photos.

When I owned my Boxer, this book was ‘in the works’ and I was excited to place a deposit and wait months or its completion. But it was totally worth it. This book is beautiful, lavishly illustrated and huge: its 12” wide x 16” tall, nearly 2 pounds of heft. And it is of course dense with information about everything Boxer.

The full development of the Boxer engine coincides with the racing program with every step detailed. You can follow the racing history throughout and follow the hints that this fantastic engine might make it to a production car. And of course it did.

Each racing and production model iteration is discussed, with various detail changes throughout the years. Additionally, every single available serial-numbered road car (!) is shown in the index with its original color combination and the then-current location.

This particular book has been owned by me since new, and I’ve only read the production section through one time. It has been stored in my library for the duration of my ownership, never loaned or opened for display.

It is 100% like brand new. There is not one dent, bend or wrinkle. The dust jacket is essentially flawless.

This is a rare book, even rarer in this condition. I am slowly reducing my library and am in hopes an Fchat member and Boxer fan wants this book.

Amazon wants $330 for theirs (only used, every publisher is out of stock) First $250 from Fchat Member will own this one. (PayPal, Venmo) I have exactly one. Shipping is whatever it is and I'll carefully pack and send your way. Thank you.

It is simultaneously listed on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/295065111749

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I knew when I let 512BB with engine number "0004" get away it was a special car.

As it turned out it would have bankrupted me, tho...
    GLWS!!!

3. ppolistina

ppolistina Rookie

Nov 27, 2021
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Pat Polistina
    Hi Adams
    I will take it if it is still available.
    PM me your paypal link. Shipping will be to Sydney Australia

4. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    I’m interested as well. Please pm me. Shipping in New York

5. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Wow fellas, thank you for your response. Was on road all day.

A buyer went to eBay and got it, full price, paid already. (Maybe from here?) Anyway, wish I had three of them for you!

Thanks again and best wishes in your search.