296 GTS Pricing and Options Sheet ... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

296 GTS Pricing and Options Sheet ...

Discussion in '296' started by BigJay2050, May 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bamaman

bamaman Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2015
    Mobile Alabama
    Full Name:
    William M (B.J.) Lyon, Jr.
    The upcoming world and US financial reset may affect the market for new and used exotics-- I have been through 40 years of such up and downs.

Senna1994 and ryalex like this.
  2. x599

x599 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2010
    This attitude is extremely unattractive and doesn’t rise to the level of maturity expected in this forum. I think everyone is entitled to their options and point of view, but disrespect is totally unnecessary.

3. LussoLife

LussoLife Rookie

Jan 12, 2022
    What is your outlook for the next 1-3 years?

Themip, Sushistar and DQSF like this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2015
    Mobile Alabama
    Full Name:
    William M (B.J.) Lyon, Jr.
    Just has the stock market and crypto has reset valuations since January, I expect that the Ferrari used car values will also reset to pre-pandemic levels.

rossodino, SardarJi and Jo Sta7 like this.
  5. _CoA

_CoA Rookie

Mar 12, 2012
    I like how people are obsessed with the number of cylinders when in actuality it impacts driving dynamics only very indirectly. I for one think it’s much more important and fun to drive a car whose engine is behind me and not in front of me.

jm2 likes this.
  6. Sushistar

Sushistar Karting

Jan 20, 2018
    Berlin
    My Audi RS6 has an V8, the motor in front and raise the sales price in six month around 22.000 Euro. I sold the car two weeks ago after six month. I am sure you agree. This is also a nice V8 car :)

7. BLUESL

BLUESL Karting

Mar 17, 2014
    London
    Here in the UK, a base GTB is $296k, a base GTS is $345k including taxes. The car has hiked in price significantly, the GTS more so but there are some things included now which were previously options.

So the price of my 4 more most recently ordered cars has been:

488 GTB: $278k
    F8 Spider: $325k
    812 GTS: $440k
    296 GTS: $405k

All include taxes and my options, so a 296 GTS is much closer to an 812 GTS than to an F8 Spider.

ryalex, Ultralab and LuxRes like this.
  8. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    One thing to consider is that inflation has surged all over the world (and certainly in Europe) recently - which means that the money has lost significant value. I guess $405K is far from its buying power of a few months ago in the UK (as in the rest of Europe).

9. Sushistar

Sushistar Karting

Jan 20, 2018
    Berlin
    405K ist not the end. The car come to Germany 2024. Everybody know in 2023 and 2024 will be a price raise. So calculate with minimum 5 percent more = 425K

10. Cool Runnin'

Cool Runnin' Karting

Apr 13, 2008
    FL
    I just got the new price list. A GTB with just my“must have” options (zero carbon other than steering wheel) is gonna run $350K+. A nicer one again with zero carbon is $375K+. There are design elements I don’t love, notably the front end. Seriously rethinking the whole thing.

NYC Fred likes this.
  11. DQSF

DQSF Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dennis Q
    Can you share the updated pricing? Thanks!

Ilovemitzie and BigJay2050 like this.
  12. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Saw the 296 GTB and GTS side by side on the weekend.

The 296 GTS IMO just looks better. In our money is it worth an extra $100,000 ? I dont know.

I did see something strange however. The windscreen on the 296 GTS is better executed in the installation with a rubber seal all around . Just like all previous Ferraris but the 296 GTB it just like you can see all the sikaflex around it with no rubber seal. Odd but it stood out.

Test drive on Saturday , lets see.

F2003-GA likes this.
  13. Cool Runnin'

Cool Runnin' Karting

Apr 13, 2008
    FL
    Spreadsheet attached.

Attached Files:

DQSF likes this.
  14. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Am I the only one who finds it kind of insane a loaded assetto fiorano car with say a stripe and CF wheels is going to come in higher than an 812 GTS? Some of these 812 GTS stickers are in the $460k range. A loaded 296 can easily go to $500k.

15. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    Don’t worry … the 812 replacement will correct this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYC Fred, Prox, Senna1994 and 3 others like this.
  16. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    can it? When i test drove the 296 my dealer had an 812 competizione there on the floor I was the sticker was $640k lol just wild what these AF 296's are gonna sticker for considering how many are made

17. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    The world is a crazy place right now … global recession yet virtually no unemployment and luxury goods are still easily fetching outrageous prices. I realize the SF90 is now considered the flagship but I’d think there is now way the 812 replacement costs less than the 296.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ryalex and F2003-GA like this.
  18. BeachDoc

BeachDoc Rookie

Jan 30, 2022
    Full Name:
    Paul Johnstone
    Heard from my dealership yesterday that orders for the 296 GTS are closed...seems that was quick.

ryalex likes this.
  19. Reder

Reder Rookie

Aug 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Dave
    My dealer confirmed. Ferrari has closed the order book on both the GTB and GTS. Dealer will only place you on a waiting list.

ryalex likes this.
  20. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    How can you verify if the order is good?
    Currently, it shows 296 GTS as waiting list on the Ferrari app in my account. Does that mean anything?

21. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Should be okay if you were in by 7/27/22. I heard today that was the deadline. Still bizarre to me how Ferrari tells dealers days after the fact, “oh yeah we stopped orders X days ago.”

To the guys on the fence, I suggest that you keep your order and go with a color combo that is easier for resale. Not yellow over Bordeaux! Unless WWIII breaks out over Taiwan, I suspect your dealer would love to consign the car for you.

fws357, F2003-GA and amandeep18feb like this.
  22. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Who needs dealers, just put it on BAT these days, F cars are getting insane money on there. Im actually surprised not one F8 has come through.

ryalex likes this.
  23. Silver007

Silver007 Karting

May 12, 2022
    I paid my deposit on the GTS in April but
    I ordered both the GTB and the GTS. The GTB shows up on the Ferrari app as waiting list. I paid my deposit for the GTS in April but was told by my dealer that I couldn't spec it yet. The dealer told me he would let me know when I could spec the GTS but its been radio silence. The GTS does not show up on the Ferrari app. Does that mean I won't be getting the GTS? Thanks so much! These are my first Ferraris.

ryalex likes this.
  24. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    That’s not a bad q to ask the dealer by you bc the gts shows up on my app, no pic like the gtb but it says waiting list
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

ryalex likes this.
  25. fws357

fws357 Karting

Mar 27, 2022
    If your car shows up on the app, it means the dealer has submitted your order and it's approved by Ferrari. All you need to do is wait for allocation. It's probably second half of 2024.

amandeep18feb and Les Tso like this.