2022 Concorso Ferrari & Friends, June 26 | FerrariChat

2022 Concorso Ferrari & Friends, June 26

Discussion in 'New England' started by BJK, Jun 11, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    #1 BJK, Jun 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  2. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    #2 BJK, Jun 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    Ok, so my reading comprehension isn't what it used to be. :oops:
    There is a 'separate' Cars & Coffee that starts at 8am, $20 donation >>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEcx5Uumpw/
    ..... (in my defense, the pic they use is not the C&C area/cars :p ..... to be clear, it's all the same large field ;) )

The main show, Concorso Ferrari & Friends, is from 11am - 4pm - Spectator parking donation $10

6/21 Fox 61 News segment
    https://www.fox61.com/video/news/local/morning-show/concorso-ferrari-friends-hold-weekend-fundraiser-for-connecticut-childrens/

newwurldmn likes this.
  3. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Gonna be a HOT one! :eek: :D

4. yudkib

yudkib Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2020
    It was a nice event, was hoping to find a 456 owner looking to deal (even brought a pad and paper) but there were zero. No 550’s either but a couple 575M. Wish there were a few more pre-360 cars - I didn’t see any TR’s either now that I think about it. The 599XX Evo was worth the admission at least.

Does anyone know who won best in show? I think I heard the blower Bentley 4-1/2, which is a fine choice. The Dino was immaculate and would have been a great candidate too.

5. yudkib

yudkib Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2020
    Also, the really pristine fiat 500 was enjoyable to me.

6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    the lambo superlegga for me.

we got there around 130pm. Only 50 or so cars were left and the dealers were looking to pack up.

overall a nice show and much more accessible than the dream ride.

7. krash

krash Karting

Apr 14, 2022
    NJ/FL
    Full Name:
    Ryan K
    I got there at 7:30 and left around 2:30. Had to wake up at 4:30 for the crazy drive, but well worth it! I got some awesome pics that I still have to edit, but I'll post some pics I edited soon.

BJK likes this.
  8. yudkib

yudkib Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2020
    @krash I heard the C&C before the main show was very good. I think I saw a pic of a laferrari? I think a lot of those guys were clearing out right as the main show was starting. Town Road to Rt.4 was a cluster-you-know-what when I was driving up around 11:30. The line to exit was backed up past the entrance to Tunxis CC.

9. krash

krash Karting

Apr 14, 2022
    NJ/FL
    Full Name:
    Ryan K
    No Laf sadly, I wish. The C&C kind of turned into the main show, most cars didn’t leave and they combined but it made it look more filled. That road was packed! My buddy and I went to chipotle around noon for a snack and it took 20 minutes to go about 4 miles. Well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. yudkib

yudkib Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2020
    Next year turn right out of the lot and follow town road to the end for a couple miles then turn left. That’s Old Farms road, which is a nice road to go about six or seven tenths on. Just keep it on your side of the double yellow to avoid the Model X drivers that get skittish on the narrow curves and straddle it. There’s some food at the end in Avon but not a ton. Deercliff Road coming back south is a residential street in like a 3 acre zoning area, but it’s a few miles long with no exits or entrances from major arteries and has very good visibility so you can make a little noise if your heart desires. That’s the express route back to Rt 4.