Wanted - 458 Race Seats (L) Or Compatible | FerrariChat

Wanted 458 Race Seats (L) Or Compatible

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by LateBraking, Jun 29, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LateBraking

LateBraking Rookie

May 5, 2022
    Hello all!

Long time Porsche owner that recently made the move to the prancing horse side. Glad to be here. I picked up a 458 but it had Daytona seats, and unfortunately my head keeps on jabbing the roof.

Long shot I know, but wondering if anyone had the carbon buckets, or race buckets, etc. they are called. Just looking to get lower down in the car. Doesn't have to be strictly from this 458, just as long as it's fully compatible, I'm not fully caught up to speed on all the options and interchangeability yet.

Let me know, appreciate any leads!

2. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have. Call me tomorrow afternoon. 410-913-0300

Mike

3. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Well if you want it really low and only need one ;)?
    They are not the modt beautiful but authentic from former challenge and gt3 cars :)
    got the rails of course… unfortunately the red one will be a hard time cleaning the cloth up…

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. LateBraking

LateBraking Rookie

May 5, 2022

Haha thanks! I considered going with a standard bucket to solve the issue, or something similar, but I wanted to avoid warning lights and integration issues, as well as macguyvering in a 458. Every aftermarket seat I’ve ever had in my life has had some fit issue…..

5. LateBraking

LateBraking Rookie

May 5, 2022
    In the interim does anyone know of any storefronts or alternative sources I may contact in acquiring these? New or used. Please DM me with suggestions. Much appreciated!