NBA 2021-22 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NBA 2021-22

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Gatorrari, Oct 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    You do realize he only turns it up in the regular season right?

2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    regular season? i dont get it.

he was horrible at houston last year to force trade to nets. over weight, etc but then was best player in league soon as he got to bkln. could he have done same thing this entire season?

regardless, 10 straight losses is a major issue for nash. i think he has lost the team. maybe phillies guys bring something fast but im not too optimistic

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Harden looks good in the regular season. When the defense tightens in a playoff series through familiarity of the match, he can't handle the pressure. That's why he joined KD and Kyrie to attempt for a free ring.

95spiderman likes this.
  4. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    With my nets disintegration I've given up on sports for time being but just watched HBO show about Lakers and magic. Absolutely amazing. Like being on the team. Makes Mj ESPN doc seem like summer camp production. Must watch!

ShineKen likes this.
  5. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Kyrie Irving Has Put the NBA in a Postseason Predicament (msn.com)

interesting take on kyrie. he is able to make the high pressure plays because he just doesnt care about the game. i believe it. regardless nets will be lucky to beat cleveland (but if they do win, boston would be great match up for them. by then they might have simmons for defense.....uh oh here i go again)

6. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Simmons needs to go to the Lakers, to seal the dysfunction there.

7. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Perfect!

8. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Unfortunately for nets, a healthy mind and body simmons is exactly what they need. Guy to guard opponents best wing, bring ball up and distribute so kd doesn't have to, and rebound. Perfect fit, way better than. Harden was. Just too bad he will never be healthy enough. Psych problems causing back pain too difficult recover from.

9. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I have never seen a player in any sport recover from the things he has 'been thru' and
    be a superstar.
    I sure do wish he would prove me wrong...

10. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus

This is why I don’t watch the regular season :) unnecessary drawn out drama. Real basketball starts when the Playoffs starts :).

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  11. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Nets disgust me. Ignoring regular season is what ruined them. They thought they were so talented that they could ignore 82 gms then just turn it on for playoffs. Wrong! Celts came together over 2nd half proving teams need time to gel.

Coaching is other aspect kd and his boys got it wrong. Nets offense was totally unscripted isolation with no teamwork, motion, or set plays. Even their talent struggles to score like that. Was always high level difficulty shots. Never anything easy. And dont start me on the defense. Ugh.

Only hope is get ky back on 1 yr contact, hope Simmons can play, and get a hard as stone coach to give discipline. Pat reilly circa 1993 would be good.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

U know Steve Nash was doomed when Kyrie told press he didn’t need him.
    I’m so glad KY played like poopoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95spiderman likes this.
  13. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    if they give ky long term contract, im out. will become net hater. and he was my fav pg when played w lebron. what a waste.

14. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Did GS ever shoot the lights out last night. Everything from anywhere on the court was going in.

15. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Probably goes 7 games but nba is not compelling watch anymore. 3 pt shooting contest really ruining game. Move the line back 5 ft!

ShineKen likes this.
  16. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I've never been much of an NBA fan, especially after the Supersonics left Seattle (where I saw them win the 1979 title), and particularly in recent years when the excessively-paid prima donna superstars move around every year, so you need to have a scorecard to find out who's where! Whatever happened to team loyalty?

And while I was never a Celtics fan, I hope they win this year. Several reasons: firstly, Red Auerbach was actually a relative of mine, secondly, as a Florida Gator I'm a big Al Horford fan, and thirdly, I saw Jaylen Brown play ball at Wheeler High School here in Marietta!

17. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Moving the 3 point line 5' back in game two would have made no difference - GS was hitting them from half court !!

95spiderman likes this.
  18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Celtics losing steam?

19. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'm a little confused as to why all the focus is about Curry not getting a single 3-pointer (thus ending a streak of 233 games), rather than GS winning the game and going up 3-2 in the series.

20. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Because the first item is news and the second item isn't. :)

21. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    i have never been less interested in nba finals than this year. watched next to nothing and what i did see looked like low quality play with tons turnovers, bricks from 25 feet, etc.

hoping nets can be healthy and together next season as im intrigued to see what kd, kyrie, and simmons can do

22. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    durant wants out of brooklyn!!! wow, im really shocked drama queen star wants out of drama queen team. lol.

but he has a 4 yr contract so he has no leverage. they should trade him to worst location in league or let him sit out.

starting team of ky, simmons, claxton, harris, kd wouldve been interesting. and his legacy takes a permanent hit from this too. idiot

23. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Goodbye ky! Unfortunately the kancer has metastasized to dallas. Luca must be out of his mid to approve this move. Lets see what kd does now