Additional costs | FerrariChat

Additional costs

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dsald, Jul 6, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dsald

Dsald Karting

Mar 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chris Johnson
    Does anyone know what additional costs usually are on a window sticker? I understand other options, but first time I am seeing a sticker with a big amount on additional costs. Sorry for the blurry image, it's all I have.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mekkiz

Mekkiz Rookie

Aug 30, 2021
    Might be my screen, but I can't read anything except for the bigger text in the white area.

3. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Those are the other options that won't fit on the window sticker. I had my dealer make me a printout which included all of the options.

paulchua likes this.
  4. Dsald

Dsald Karting

Mar 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chris Johnson
    The window sticker above shows a 5 digit number on other options and then a 5 digit number on additional costs at the top after delivery fees. It's blurry, but it doesn't look like it's the same amount on both.

I beleive what you are referring to is the other options at the end of the list.

paulchua likes this.
  5. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
    The Ferrari window sticker only lists 13 specific options, everything else is bundled into "other options." You should be able to get a complete build list through the dealer, Ferrari, or somewhere.

paulchua likes this.