For Sale - Ferrari 458 DCT GEARBOX | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 DCT GEARBOX

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Amrit Singh, Jan 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Ferrari 458 DCT GEARBOX

2012 fitted with new speed sensor ready to be fitted

filled up with shell fluids.

7000 USD

2. ElshanT

ElshanT Rookie

Nov 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    Elshan Tang
  3. Atstevenha

Atstevenha Rookie

Apr 29, 2022
    Full Name:
    Steven Grey
    Hey Amrit,

I'll pick this up right now. Please give me call 2149716688.

4. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Well, if you think about it, perfect DCT with a new speed sensor and fluids for $7000...

RedTaxi likes this.
  5. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Gentleman I would like to clarify some facts.

Yes I’m selling the above gearbox and it is 100% genuine as advertised above.

I do understand there is a lot of scams and I wouldn’t expect anyone to part any money until they knew the buyer was 100% genuine.

I’m going to report the above post to admin so they can contact me directly and I’ll show them the proof that I’m 100% genuine.

6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    It would be helpful if you stated what you experienced from this seller that made you believe this ad was a scam. For example, was the seller directing you to Paypal only using Friends and Family? A generic link from another site about scams doesn't say anything about a specific seller. There are plenty of scams and there are plenty of good sellers. So specifics matter.

7. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit

Rumen, considering I’ve been on this forum for over 6 years vs someone who has been on here for 10 days as a gentleman to gentleman I would of expected a balanced view.

However, thanks for info about me selling this gearbox too cheap I may have to consider increasing the price.

8. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Yes, definitely. Considering, that the sensor, fluids and labor for replacing the sensor are costing more than 2K, you are actually selling it for $5000, when a new one is near 40K.

I am very surprised, that it hasn't been sold yet.

And the fact, that there are no pictures of the part, no mentioned location, no mention of any shipping methods or accepted payment methods in your ad are not helping, so instead of contacting the admins, you better think about providing them.

If you are not a scammer, that is great news for all of us here, as nobody in the forum wants any scams happening here.

9. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Firstly I decide on the price I would like to sell it for and I don’t need to justify why I’m selling it so cheap.

But if you would like to know it’s because it’s sitting in my spare storage room and has been for over 18 months and I’m planning to sell my 458 so I won’t be needing it.

reference to me not having any photos please search my name and you will see my post with a photo of it.

Lastly most of us are quite intelligent enough to know that we wouldn’t part any cash until we knew the seller was genuine so why the hell would I make a false profile or advertisement.

and just the sake of please tell me a random number and name and I’ll write those details on a paper with the gearbox in the background and I’ll upload the photo on here so we can put this subject to bed and move on.

Regards Amrit

10. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #11 rumen1, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    I don't really care about any of this and you don't need to justify anything to me personally, I just tried to explain you why someone may think, that you are a scam, that's all.

And since you wanted to contact the admins to prove something (not sure if you did it already), I just suggested a more simple method to do it. :)

It is a fact, that scammers tried to scam people here and that is why someone may be distrustful.

11. AdWassi

AdWassi Karting

Jul 3, 2019
    California
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Ok if you legit I’ll buy it

12. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    hello I’ve got a buyer for it I’m just working out the shipping costs. If the deal doesn’t go ahead I’ll let you know.

Thanks

Amrit

13. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Hello seems like the guy who wanted it has ghosted me. It’s still available if you’re interested. Thanks

14. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Hello seems like the guy who wanted it has ghosted me. It’s still available if you’re interested. Thanks

AdWassi likes this.
  15. AdWassi

AdWassi Karting

Jul 3, 2019
    California
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Can you send me some photos please

16. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Hi there these are some photos I’m quite happy for us to have a WhatsApp video call and I’ll show you the gearbox live.

please let me know

Attached Files:

17. kinein

kinein Rookie

Jan 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ernest Crawford
    did this sell?

18. kinein

kinein Rookie

Jan 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ernest Crawford
    GatorFL likes this.
  19. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Hi there, no it’s still for-sale. As there are so many scammers on here I’m happy to do a WhatsApp video live call with the gearbox in the background with my ID.

20. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    OP is not even a subscriber to Fchat. He's not even supposed to advertised here.

21. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    He was. You can't start a thread in this section without the subscription perm set.

f355spider likes this.
  22. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Are you referring to me?..

23. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Yes, you must be a subscriber to sell in the classified section. It looks like you currently are not. You must have been when you started the sell of the part.

24. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    And your point is?.. I don’t really understand why you even go thru with the hassle even to write a such thing. All I’m doing is selling my spare gearbox and it feels like I have to justify myself to each unnecessary post.