Wanted - 2022 Tundra | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wanted 2022 Tundra

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by BoulderFCar, Jul 1, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BoulderFCar

BoulderFCar F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2004
    Asheville, NC/Ft Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'm still annoyed with myself for not buying a 2020 Tundra in VooDoo blue. I had a great deal and it was a good looking truck.
    If I was going to be on longevity of drivetrain I'd go with the old 5.7 Tundra. The new Turbo Tundra still has to be proven. I almost bought a 5.o F150 because that's a great motor too but I just like the EcoBoost better. I'm not sure I agree about Ford being that far behind Toyota as far as durability. I recently drove an EcoBoost Expedition as was surprised when I checked to odometer and it has 80K on it. Drove like new.

2. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I like the fords, prob that or ram are best tricks out there. The 5.7 tundra is anvil tough and really a simple machine so little to go wrong over the long haul. It was also a generation or more behind ford in terms of dynamics or comfort.

3. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    t
    The Tundra is simply an also ran in this segment. Continues to finish last or just ahead of the Nissan. The domestics(especially Dodge) own this full size segment. Period. if i was looking for a used, compact truck a few years old, yeah, I'd consider a Toyota. In today's world-nope.

LARRYH likes this.
  4. adc

adc Karting

Feb 1, 2009
    It looks like Nissan plans to kill the Titan.