308 gtsi exhaust experiences | FerrariChat

308 gtsi exhaust experiences

Discussion in '308/328' started by Jimmy3993, Aug 2, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jimmy3993

Jimmy3993 Karting

Oct 31, 2016
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Jim Augustine
    I’ve had my 308 for a little over a year now. After getting to know it a bit, I think that I’d like a bit more noise from it.
    It looks fast, but of course isn’t. So I’d like to add to the illusion by having it sound like it could potentially go fast….
    I’ve only heard Tubi in person on a 308, and that is too much noise for my taste.
    Has anyone here changed out for Capristo or any other (cheaper) manufacturers and been pleased with the results?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    Have posted this before, but FWIW... Nouvalari Exhaust:

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
  4. Alex N

Alex N Karting

Mar 29, 2021
    Full Name:
    Vincent Napoliello
    I recently received my nouvalari exhaust, for the price it is excellent, all stainless tig welded very high quality, I haven’t put it on yet. A lot of the others are twice the cost. It is manufactured in England

Ferraripilot likes this.
  5. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    Literally just posted about this in another thread. 308 2v Nouvalari just installed on a 78 along with their stainless headers for around $4500 shipped. I have it on good authority of another Fchatter mechanic that 8bhp was picked up, at the wheels, from bolting on this system with headers. Note the cats were also deleted. Not much but it's something and it sounds fantastic.

6. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    Nouvalari is an excellent choice for the price point. If one has the means, capristo is the best, but again it's very expensive. Beautiful construction, engineered and tuned like no other.

We use and specify capristo systems on our engine builds as they custom design them to work with the new/updated air flow requirements. They also mfg for stock.

The only real issue I have with oem is weight and construction quality.

7. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I would kill for them to produce a valved version for a US QV