Consensus on parts availability ~ 2005 CambioCorsa Coupe | FerrariChat

Consensus on parts availability ~ 2005 CambioCorsa Coupe

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Eric308gtsiqv, Sep 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Was curious to know if parts are still readily available for proper maintenance and ownership of these cars?

The reason for my asking is that a particular '05 Coupe, which I originally purchased new from the dealership, is now available for sale by its current owner. I've been entertaining the idea of purchasing it back, but have heard rumors that many parts are no longer available -- items as simple as window regulators and such.

Are any of you current owners running into these problems as well? Thanks in advance for your thoughts on the matter.

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I bought an 04 a few months ago, some things are indeed hard to come by or just flat out unavailable. The rear control arms are probably the biggest issue, there are some rebuilt one's and a guy in Australia is about to come out with billet one's with replaceable ball joints.

3. Oishi

Oishi Rookie

Nov 2, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ed
    As above, parts are starting to become NLA. So far though everyone has managed to keep their cars on the road. Hopefully, Maserati will see the wisdom of keeping parts available. The good news is that 4200s share a lot of Ferrari parts.

4. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Thank you for all the responses and insight! Unfortunately, after reaching out to the current owner and expressing my desire to purchase the Coupe, I never heard back from him. I'm still on the fence regarding possibly pursuing other Coupes out there.

5. fjman

fjman Rookie

Dec 10, 2019
    MD/DC
    Full Name:
    Andrew Lamkin
    I haven’t run into issues getting parts and I’ve put 20k miles on mine over the last 3 years or so. I have heard that the windshield is an issue if you need a new one but no personal experience with it

6. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    So far, no real problem procuring parts. I heard window regulator specifically and they were still available after I replaced 2 last year ( on my 06 qp though and not the 06 gransport)