Used 720 prices | FerrariChat

Used 720 prices

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by drkillabrew, Aug 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drkillabrew

drkillabrew Rookie

Sep 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Daniel Woodson
    Anybody know what's going on with late-model (mostly 2019) used 720S prices? I've been getting auto-search results from a few of the more common bots and it seems like prices have taken a decided uptick over the last few months. In Feb, Mar, April of this year I was routinely seeing nice, relatively low mileage 2019 720s in the 230-240k range, sometimes lower, but lately it seems rare to see anything come in less than around 260-270k. Could this be a supply, or possibly demand, issue?

Thanks
    DK

2. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    You haven't noticed a change in early-model prices? Coupe, spider or both? Wonder how warranty timelines and CPO effect this

3. drkillabrew

drkillabrew Rookie

Sep 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Daniel Woodson
    'early-model' is a bit of a misnomer, considering the 720 was launched in 2018. Spiders only came around in 2020. It does seem, however, that the used 2018 prices are now also up in the range that the used 2019 prices were at, at the beginning of this year. Also have noted that supply seems way down (at least judging by number of current listings), possibly fewer trade-ins? I'm inclined to think that, given the pandemic and general state of the economy, prices would be going down instead of up.