FF Inspection Results | FerrariChat

FF Inspection Results

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by NickB_dmd, Nov 9, 2022.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NickB_dmd

NickB_dmd Rookie

Jun 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Hi Group,
    I just received the results from an inspection on a 2014 FF.
    A few items struck me that seemed important that should be addressed, some not so much.
    It's funny when you pay for a CPO inspection, they don't fix issues that seem to be needing fixing.
    I would love everyone's input here.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I'm not sure of the circumstances here Nick. I'm guessing you are considering buying a FF and paid a dealer to inspect the car. If that is the case, then you only paid for an inspection, not the cost of repairing anything that might need repairing.

Again, I'm guessing here, but perhaps this dealer is also the selling party. If this is the case, then use their report as a bargaining tool.

I would tell you that the last two items mentioned in the inspection report might (maybe not, I'd need to know more) cost significant dollars.

3. NickB_dmd

NickB_dmd Rookie

Jun 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Hi, yes I am looking at buying this car on consignment. Yes I just paid for the inspection. So now if things need repair the seller should take care of these items. Or else I don’t buy the car for the agreed price. I agreed on price but we discussed if inspection shows issues those will have to be addressed. The seller could very easily tell me to piss off. We shall see.

4. Bonovox09

Bonovox09 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 4, 2022
    Concord, MA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Thompson
    I just bought a used 2013 FF with 5500 miles on consignment at a Lambo dealer in Miami, but had the PPI done by a third party. The PPI showed some issues totaling $5k in repairs and the owner agreed to pay for all repairs.

5. 21ATS

21ATS Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Alan
    The missing parcel shelves are NLA from Ferrari - when they were they were stupid amounts of money - circa $5k for the pair. Get them to find where they've gone.

I also don't see and wear % for the CC Rotors, just the pads. At 14K miles that should be fine, but get it checked.

6. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    I don't know anything so perhaps its not an issue, but the compression on the #10 cylinder would be concerning to me.

7. dinkman

dinkman Rookie

Jul 7, 2022
    Full Name:
    not telling
    this is the same car i had been talking to Pat at that dealer about so nice to see an inspection of it. i agree the last two items do seem potentially concerning but otherwise rest looked fine/expected to me for a 8 year old car. good luck if you move forward with it! PM me if you want to know the best offer they were willing to accept when I negotiated with them