Need Someone to Inspect a Potential Purchase - Ferrari 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Need Someone to Inspect a Potential Purchase - Ferrari 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Noahyjohn, Nov 10, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Noahyjohn

Noahyjohn Rookie

Oct 7, 2022
    Full Name:
    Noah Garrett
    Hey Las Vegas,
    I'm looking at buying a 2004 Ferrari 360 w/ 21k miles. The only problem . . . I live in FL and the car is in NV Las Vegas. Would anyone be willing to go see it for me? I'm most interested in someone driving it, if you feel comfortable, or at least being a passenger while the owner drives it. It's a 6-speed so I want to know how it shifts. Also interested in the overall feel of the drive. I think the owner has been lax on maintenance so that worries me.
    I'm also interested in the overall condition: paint, carpet, interior, under carriage, etc. This stuff is hard to see in pictures. I'm willing to pay for your time.

I'd also be willing to pay for a PPI if anyone has a good recommendation.

The car is up for auction that expires on 11/14/22 so any inspection would need to be scheduled asap.
    Not sure if it's cool to list phone numbers on this site but text me if you're interested. 407
    seven six five, 217O. The car is in zip code 89118.

Also (sorry this is so long), this would be my first Ferrari so any insights or advice about purchasing a 360 would be appreciated. Seems like anyone can become an expert at anything these days with all the information available on the internet but I'd love any insight this forum could offer.

Much gratitude and appreciation.

Thanks
    - Noah