Is this the Italian Job Miura ? | Page 17 | FerrariChat

Is this the Italian Job Miura ?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by eb911, Jun 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier

You just demonstrates how you are pathetic, bitter, Steven, we have all identified who you are !

2. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    You've identified who I am? Lol, well that wouldn't have been hard would it being as my name is on my profile and posts. Bitter and pathetic you say? Not at all. Just stating facts.

3. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier

still bitter Steven ? just reading your post that explains a lot... your jalousy is so obvious for all...

Facts, which facts do you speak about ? Were you there in my phone calls and meeting with Eric ? Were you in copy of our emails exchanges ? Were you accompaning me at factory ?

Nothing, zero, you have none fact in your hands, end of story as usual !

4. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    ROFL! I assure you I am not at all jealous of people trying to take credit for other people's work, and banging on and on about it for years.

5. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    You don't know what you are speaking about as always

6. MiuraP400

MiuraP400 Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2008
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I have been convinced Eric correctly identified the Italian Job Miura since post 86. Everything since then has been dotting the i’s, crossing the t’s and publicizing it. To me this is an easier task once the attention has been focused on the right car.

Cheers Jim

mt_jt likes this.
  7. eb911

eb911 Karting

Dec 3, 2009
    10 years ago this month, I first inspected Miura #3586 at the Ferretti premises, not knowing that I was looking at a very special car.
    18 months of fascinating researches later, we knew we had the long lost Italian Job Miura. What a thrill it was, and how rewarding that adventure was !
    I can't believe it's been 10 years already, but to celebrate that milestone, here are few never posted before (I think) pictures of that first inspection. Funny how I focused on the interior details before I knew these details would be crucial in proving the car provenance.

Cheers to the Lamborghini community.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    @Lobo7 You are posting in the wrong thread. This thread solely about The Italian Job Miura.