For Sale - Samsung S20 FE for sale | FerrariChat

For Sale Samsung S20 FE for sale

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by PeterS, Dec 2, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    It's been in an Otterbox Defender case with a screen protector from the first phone call about 18 months ago, I just went back to an iPhone that I'll get on Monday. I had to buy the phone out for $440 and would like to get something close to this amount (???), new I think it's over $800. If interested, drop me a PM.

2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    You couldn't get a trade-in credit when buying the new phone? Lots of places do that.

3. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    $800 credit but its over three years that Verizon will apply that amount to a monthly payment, that's it.

285ferrari likes this.
  4. energy88

Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    Yep, it's the old "hold you hostage to the network" scheme. When I was getting my new phone, I did notice a handful of places that buy used phones. You might check them out.

5. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    May do that. I would like to give a good deal to a member here though.

6. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    Samsung direct gives pretty good trade in value. See what they'll give, price $100 less, and include instructions in the ad. It'll sell in 10 mins.

7. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I have seen the kiosks that buy phones, wonder how competitive those are? I'm thinking maybe $250 would be a good sell price for mine.

8. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    I guess it depends on how many hours you're willing to spend to squeeze the last $25 out of this phone.

9. energy88

Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
  10. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'm more of a bird in the hand type, I have better things to do than say, pass on $200 while looking for $225, $250. Heck, I think the last 7+ I had, I gave to a member here!

Interesting was that I thought I'd not go back to a phone smaller than the large Samsung but the new iPhone 14 is a pretty nice size. Vs waiting, Verizon set the purchase up at a local store yesterday. I also got one for my wife. I also learned at the store that they now charge $29 per phone to port everything over to your new phone. I did that on both which I thought was a deal as it took the sales person a bit over an hour to do that on both phones.

11. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    Verizon will give you $800 over 3 years, but you'd rather knock about trying to get $200-250 now? Someone should scam you just on general principle. :D :D :D

GTHill likes this.
  12. energy88

Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    Unfortunately, depreciation on cell phones is horrendous! Donate it to a good cause for a 2022 charitable tax deduction.

Image Unavailable, Please Login