348 - Spider | FerrariChat

348 Spider

Discussion in '348/355' started by tr0768, Jan 10, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    1994 348 spider,

After storing my 348 spider for several years after my wife died, I've decided to break it out and use it this coming summer. I'm going to call Mark Glenwood for a fleshing up. Then I'm looking forward to some enjoyable miles this summer.

Wonder if any other 348 owners interested in some day drives around our countryside when the weather improves. We are lucky to have some incredible places to drive to. A day drive , throw in some good food and decent weather and enjoy our incredible cars. Any interest?????

tr0768 Howard.

JOHNCJ8989 likes this.
  2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Would love to Howard! Also a friend of mine just bought a 90 red ts, so he'd be game too!

Where is Mark Glenwood's shop? I may need a thing or two done--triple seals.

3. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    I am down in Portland, OR with a 1995 348 Spider Rosso Corsa & tan. I drive my car as much as the weather allows down here.
    Great roads down here on the way to the coast & wine country. I did make a excursion up to Walla Walla to pick up a few cases of my Leonetti
    allotment last year. I am open to a good road trip.....

4. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! how about a run to Eastern Washington? July or August. Lots of traffic free 2 lane roads, fun places to visit, good accommodations.

Meet at Mount Vernon, grab breakfast Say we run up the North Cascades hiway to Winthrop, site see, then head down through the countryside to Grand Collee for the night. Take in the incredible night light show at the dam and tour the dam as well. Good food great lodging across the street from the dam. Wonder down and around and pick up hiway 2 for some great roads again no traffic and give our Ferrari's their legs and let them breathe. Hit the quaint town of Waterville, and down the Waterville hill into Wenatchee.

Just some ideas feel free to jump in and add ideas. LETS GO TOURING!!!!!!!!!

tr0768
    Howard 2h06-919-1949(Seattle)

5. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    Mark did his magic on my 348 spider. Runs like the wind now. lets take a couple of days and hit the road. How about Winthrop for a weekend? Leave Friday head up #20 up and over, stay in Winthrop 1 night then head down to Wenatchee for another night them head home over #2.

Anyone interested? Lets be exclusive 348's only!!!!
    I live between Marysville and Granite falls and have a large area where we can group up hit the back roads thru Darrington to #20 and over the mt pass on #20. Less traffic if we could do mid week but that depends on those that work.

email me at brasscarguy@ comcast.net or text 2ho6919-1949 if interested.