Service Recommendations | FerrariChat

Service Recommendations

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by adama360, Jan 23, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. adama360

adama360 Rookie

Jan 23, 2023
    Full Name:
    Adam Arnoldt
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new to Fchat and ownership and would appreciate any comments or guidance for the following issue. I have a 2002 360 spyder that I got from BJ auction in 2019. It came with full service records with a fluid and belt service done soon before I got it. I used the car sparingly on nice days and a few car shows. It has 7600 miles now and I probably put about 400 miles on it over the last few years. It always ran great without any mechanical or over heating issues. I start it up about once a month during the winter months. My plan was to have the timing belt and new fluids done this spring figuring I am overdue since it has been 4 years. So yesterday it started it up in my garage to let it run for 10-15 minutes. After 10 minutes I went back and saw coolant puddle under the car. It started from the front and inside of the drivers rear tire. I would say about 1/4-1/2 gallon of coolant was on the floor. My garage is pitched so the coolant was going toward the garage door. I immediately shut off the car and opened engine hood. The temp gauge was high but just before the needle hit the red marking on the gauge. Car seemed to cool down fast. I opened the coolant cap and didn't see much fluid in there. I saw a little green fluid on top of the aluminum where the coolant tank attaches too and I didn't see any along the drivers side of engine looking from the top. Garage never gets below 40 degrees.
    I live in Westchester County, NY
    1. What would cause that all of a sudden?
    2. There were previous service records from Miller in Greenwich but I wanted other service options in the area.
    Any recommendations would be much appreciate. I need a fluid service and belt service and to fix the coolant problem. I would like for the car to get picked up and brought back. My choices for dealers near me are Miller and WWOF. Are there any good private shops that can handle that car and do pick up and return?

Thanks Adam

2. Interstate Motorsport

Jan 12, 2023
    109 Titus Mill Rd Pennington, NJ 08534
    Full Name:
    Steven Waldie
    Hey Adam,

We are in Westchester country frequently for our clients in the area. Enclosed transportation is not an issue. Happy to help anyway we can.

3. adama360

adama360 Rookie

Jan 23, 2023
    Full Name:
    Adam Arnoldt
    Thanks for reaching out will let you know.

Interstate Motorsport likes this.
  4. Yesitsfast

Yesitsfast Karting

Nov 11, 2014
    Tommy P1 - Darien and Norwalk can’t go wrong check him out

luvair likes this.
  5. KJF127

KJF127 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hey Adam, I had my former Ferrari and Maserati serviced at Auto Turismo in New Milford CT, 5 minutes away from Costco. Was pleased with their service, and they made house calls. I've sold both cars and bought one at WW, where I have it serviced and would recommend them too.
    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app