Exotic Specialty Services Sticky Button Refinishing | FerrariChat

Exotic Specialty Services Sticky Button Refinishing

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SDSferrari, Jan 25, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SDSferrari

SDSferrari Karting

Apr 2, 2014
    Southern California
    I have a 458 that now has Sticky Buttons and I want to get them refinished. I have read lots of threads on both Sticky RX and Sticky No More, but found a local company called Exotic Specialty Services that also offers Sticky Button refinishing. However, a search of FChat did not yield any information on Exotic Specialty Services. Has anyone used them to have their Sticky Buttons refinished, and if so, were you pleased with the results.

2. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2021
    Orange County, CA
  3. nero corsa

nero corsa Karting

Apr 4, 2017
    I had them done by them. They use laser etching and all. They do good work. San Diego and Newport Beach Ferrari uses them. Only thing I suggest is once they get it done just double check their work since they are busy most of the time they could miss here and there on some parts. Example
    Is like the rocker circle on the seat, if you push down the inner section could be still sticky so just check over.

SDSferrari and Red 27 like this.
  4. SDSferrari

SDSferrari Karting

Apr 2, 2014
    Southern California
    Thank you for your response.

5. 54greg

54greg Rookie

Mar 10, 2015
    So Cal
    They did the center console buttons on my 488. Perfect job!

sparetireless, SDSferrari and Red 27 like this.
  6. SCIronMike

SCIronMike Rookie

Dec 4, 2010
    They did the sticky buttons in my 430 Scuderia and it looks awesome. Bryan owns the shop and he is a great guy. I use them to service my Ferrari now also.

SDSferrari likes this.
  7. mcw

mcw Karting

Aug 10, 2008
    I dropped by Exotic Specialty Services yesterday to see the shop. Bryan Clockel showed me some current work on Ferrari sticky buttons. As a result of this visit, I intend to use the shop for some stickies refurbishment on my Cali T.

SDSferrari likes this.
  8. SDSferrari

SDSferrari Karting

Apr 2, 2014
    Southern California
    Thanks to all of you that responded. It seems like everyone has a good opinion of the shop. I too will drop by the shop to talk to them and see their process.

9. grudk

grudk Karting

Mar 29, 2005
    Manhattan Beach
    My Scud could use this...would you mind letting me know what they charged? PM if you don't don't want to post, thanks

SCIronMike likes this.