Where are all the Ferrari’s | FerrariChat

Where are all the Ferrari’s

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by CoreyNJ, Feb 8, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    So just finished a work visit to Milan, Turin and Rome. Didn’t see one single Ferrari on the trip. Plenty of new Porsche 911’s, Bentley, and even a Maybach or two in downtown Milan’s shopping area but no Ferrari’s over the weekend.

What’s the deal?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Thomas S.

Thomas S. Karting

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Winter...? Very few people (at least in central Europe) using their Ferraris as daily drivers to go shopping in the winter months. In Germany most even only have it registered on a seasonal registration, saving lots of taxes and insurance fees. Not sure whether something similar exists in Italy - but definitely normal not to see them on the streets, at least in the northern part.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  3. mswiek

mswiek Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Quire a few on the streets n Tokyo a couple of weeks ago...

4. Emirateshills575

Feb 1, 2023
    UAE
    Full Name:
    X
    Just visit Dubai / Qatar / Bahrain

willcrook likes this.
  5. HarryC

HarryC Rookie

Nov 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Harry Chambi
    Don't see many in Qatar, I've been flying to Doha 3 times a month for the past year and i have seen two Ferraris.

6. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    That matches my experience in many trips to many parts of Italy, almost never see Ferrari's (outside of Maranello, and even those are mostly rentals for tourists visiting the factory). I don't know why.

7. Emirateshills575

Feb 1, 2023
    UAE
    Full Name:
    X
    Seems all ferraris from doha driving in dubai

8. haithman

haithman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2004