For Sale - NEW FUSEBOARDS NEW in stock.... | FerrariChat

For Sale NEW FUSEBOARDS NEW in stock....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by theunissenguido, Mar 31, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Due to the high demand for new fuseboards from Ferrari owners and garage owners, I made an extra batch.
    The following boards are in stock and can be shipped immediately:
    F40/288GTO
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Also for all mondial (8, QV, 3.2, t), 400i/412, 328, TR, Testarossa,
    Prices for those model boards are 705 Euro + shipping all over the world. Price included gold colored connectors to put on the wires. Not included relais and fuses.
    Installation manual you find here = ( no affliation ) https://redbaycars.com/onewebmedia/Manuals/Installation manual Fuse Box.pdf

Also boards for 550, 456GT/M, 512TR.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Prices for those model boards are 780 euro + shipping all over the world. Those boards are pick and play, no modifications to make !

Start conversation or leave a message at : [email protected]
    Given my advanced age (70), I can't foresee that boards will be made in the future. So take advantage while the boards are still available.
    Thanks for watching !

George Vosburgh and raysur like this.
  2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Email sent! Very excited thank you

3. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi, can you re-send your email. Did not receive it yet...or you can use my other email : [email protected]
    Guido

4. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I sent to both emails again; please let me know if you got either email! I’m interested to buy a 512TR fuse board for my car.

5. Aerosurfer

Aerosurfer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Please messge me, if you dont get an email. I am interested in a board as well

6. bracketz

bracketz Karting

Jul 19, 2019
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I sent a message to both emails as well. Please let me know if you do not receive. Thank you!

7. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Happily placed my order, thanks Guido.

-Omar

8. Aerosurfer

Aerosurfer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Another happy customer! Fantastic support through the process. What an amazing piece of craftsmanship. As advertised, very straightforward plug and play. Needed upgrade for my 456

Auraraptor likes this.
  9. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.
    Sir,

Did you make boards for the 308 Series?

10. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    #10 theunissenguido, Jun 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    Hi Mark,
    No boards for 308 series, only for F40, 288GTO, 400i, 412, TR, testarossa, all mondials, 328, 456, 550 and 512TR.
    Try Birdman, a member here...

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/members/birdman.469/

Auraraptor likes this.
  11. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.
  12. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Dear F-ristas,
    Because of the copper price went up 60% in the last 3 years, and my boards are made mostly with copper and bras parts, I'm obliged to raise my prices for the next batch of boards. I dont want to use other materials then copper and bras ones due to not loose quality of my product.
    The existing boards in stock still will be sold at the prices mentioned above in #1.
    So for those who are in the need of a new made board, dont hesitate to order before prices are going up considerable.
    Guido

13. speedy pete

speedy pete Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    darkside of the moon
    Full Name:
    Pete B
    do you have 355 fuse box available?

14. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi Pete,
    I do not have fuse boxes for 355. Only those mentioned above. I know how a 355 box looks like on the exterior, but have no idea how it looks inside. It would be interesting to find out and see if it is possible to reproduce. Any one have a used board for me to look at ?

15. DaveGunter

DaveGunter Rookie

Jun 30, 2022
    Full Name:
    Dave Gunter
    Hi Guido
    I know from much earlier posts that you didnt have any footwell /fuse relay box boards, for a 348/355, but is that still the case? if you dont ? do you know of anyone who does boards for them, or maybe able to help? Thanks Dave

16. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Sorry, Dave. I have no clue where to get a replacement for 348/355 boards. I'm willing to look the inside of a 348 or 355 board to see if its possible to reproduce...if someone wants to send me a used/broken one to me.

17. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    My mechanic just went on a world-wide search for a replacement fuse box for my 355, and there is a huge market for them. There is no reliable source such as Scuderia Rampante. Please start reproducing them if possible!

18. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi F-owners and mechanics ....because I'm out of the country from now until next year may, there will be no boards send. Orders can be placed and are put on a waiting list.
    Boards again available from may 2023 are F40, 288GTO, mondial 8, mondial QV/3.2, mondial t, 328, TR, testarossa, 400i, 412, 456, 550 and 512TR.
    No boards for 308, 348 and 355.
    Have a nice ending of 2022 ! :)

19. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Hi Guido, May is coming up but I will be in need of a fuse board for a 456M. Email sent :)

20. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi, MO....I'll be back in the country after 17 april. (only 3 weeks from now !) Please can you re-send your email to [email protected] or [email protected].
    I have not received your email yet !
    Guido

21. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    So, after all the ordered boards are send, new boards are available again for those who are in the need for one.
    Are in stock for the moment =
    TR, mondial QV/3.2, mondial 8, mondial t, 328, 400i/412, 550 and 456. 512 TR is in production for the moment.
    I did manage to keep the price of connectors the same as before, so boards are still sold at the same price.
    Boards like TR, mondial, 328, 400i/412 are sold 705 euro + shipping. Included the gold colored connectors to put on the wires.
    Boards like 550, 512, 456 are sold for 780 euro + shipping. Those boards are plug and play, no modification to make.
    Thanks for watching !

22. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I like to share the comment of an owner that recently put a new fuse board in his mondial QV =
    Hi Guido
    Just wanted to let you know we have successfully fitted the board you supplied.
    Although transferring the orientation of the terminals was a bit tricky it made it all worthwhile when we turned the key and the car started and every electrical item worked.
    Such a good product.
    We had purchased a new board from ".................." which didn’t work, they sent another and that also didn’t work so they refunded our money
    Thanks for your help
    Regards R..

This is the reason why making those boards just to keep our cars on the road.
    In stock for the moment =
    1x F40, 1x 288GTO, 2x mondial 8, 1x mondial QV/3.2, 1x mondial t, 1x TR, 1x 328, 1X 400i/412, 1X 550, 1x 456, 1x 512TR.
    Prices stay the same as above.

From 1 november on I will be out of the country and no boards can be send. Only after my return after 20 april next year.
    Have a nice day, Guido

EZORED likes this.
  23. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Guido I just emailed you for a 550 board. I’m not having any issues this is merely preventative maintenance lol
    Thanks
    Chas