For Sale - FILA FERRARI 2002 MICHAEL SCHUMACHER REPLICA PIT CREW SHOES 9.5US | FerrariChat

For Sale FILA FERRARI 2002 MICHAEL SCHUMACHER REPLICA PIT CREW SHOES 9.5US

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by M.Schumacher ALWAYS #1, Mar 29, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M.Schumacher ALWAYS #1

BANNED

Oct 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Tony Domicoli
    Bought new in Montreal 6/6 /2002 for $230.00 US 9.5 size, worn once at the F1 race 6/9/2002, Won by the greatest F1 Champion MICHAEL SCHUMACHER! The shoes are like new with really no visible signs of wear (see pics). Included is the original box with paper Fila lining,and receipt, but it's faded out, with the written date I bought them on the back. I also have ALL tags that came with the shoes too. The closest thing to new you will find! Please contact me with any questions you may have. FREE shipping to the lower 48 ONLY!....Thanks for looking.
    Price 155.00
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. M.Schumacher ALWAYS #1

BANNED

Oct 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Tony Domicoli
  3. M.Schumacher ALWAYS #1

BANNED

Oct 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Tony Domicoli
    These are MINT 125.00 Free Shipping to the lower 48......

4. M.Schumacher ALWAYS #1

BANNED

Oct 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Tony Domicoli