Scammed by Italia Motorsport Mexico (Hans Ojeda) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Scammed by Italia Motorsport Mexico (Hans Ojeda)

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by 19633500GT, Oct 20, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. INRange

INRange F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2014
    Virginia/Florida/Caymans
    Full Name:
    JD
    Not sure that is a good idea in Mexico. Better to let the local Cartel know.....since he is scamming in their turf. ;)

19633500GT likes this.
  2. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    The address for his business ITA Motorsport was given as Cda. Cuitláhuac 24, San Francisco Culhuacan, San Francisco Culhuacan de San Francisco, Coyoacán, 04260 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico.

But he has another private address given as Cumbres de Tancítaro 175, Cumbres de Morelia, 58278 Morelia, Mich., Mexico. Hans produced a utilities invoice as proof of address but another interested person with IT experience found that this had been photo shopped.

3. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Not at all! I am a peace loving Alfa Romeo fan who just wants to work on and drive these beautiful cars...

4. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I'm a peace loving Italian car lover...until you **** with my money and steal from me...all I'm saying.

VAF84 likes this.
  5. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Still no refund from Hans and he has now gone quiet. Multiple excuses and delaying tactics with no substance to them at all. Any members got other suggestions apart from getting someone over there to go visit him? I do have a friend who has experience with the Mexican way of resolving issues...

19633500GT likes this.
  6. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Mark, I would be VERY surprised if he is anywhere near where he says he is.

Hans, you're likely reading this, I would be very cautious of who you continue to scam over the years...Some people are very good at finding people anywhere on the planet :)

saadxj220, VAF84 and willcrook like this.
  7. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    Any of you guys contact the various publications...Hemmings, for instance...that he lists stuff on?
    May save the next guy.

19633500GT likes this.
  8. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Yes, Hans has been banned from carandclassic, hemmings, california car club and others. His bank is trying to contact him for fraud and he has lawyers also carrying out investigations.

9. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Karma always comes around.

Where there are bank accounts involved, there is a paper trail.

Hans, it may not be today, or tomorrow, but eventually, you will be caught. You will go to prison, and hopefully, it's very painful. Enjoy hell! :)

10. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Hans has identified himself to me as a believer in God and that "he always makes good on his promises". I have suggested to him that when he attends confession he may want to confess the many times he has knowingly been dishonest with others by stealing off them and seeing what his priest has to say about it?

11. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Just an update for anyone thinking of doing business with Hans Ojeda Ramirez of Mexico City who I believe to be associated with ITAMotorsports: DON'T!

I have engaged a Mexican lawyer who has uncovered several interesting facts about Hans and the Alfa Spider he "sold" me. Hans is quite simply just dishonest and tells multiple lies as he tries to engage customers for his goods and services. I believe he has now gone underground as the trail to find him has exposed his whereabouts and dishonest dealings and I think he knows he is about to be caught.

Please don't do any business with Hans Ojeda Ramirez of Mexico City!

19633500GT and vraa like this.
  12. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Go get him Mark!

Any idea if the police or law enforcement will be involved?

13. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Hans is being investigated from several fronts which I can't disclose here and he will eventually be caught, unless of course he attracts the wrong attention from some Mexican locals who I am sure he will have ripped off as well.

NGooding likes this.
  14. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Hans
    I’m contacting you again through all the methods I know of, to tell you that I know your real name is Javier and you used to be in the Mexican Alfa Club and your phone number is the same as the one at ITAMotosports.
    I’m also letting you know that in addition to the legal and police help I am already using against you, I intend to file a complaint with the Mexican SAT for tax evasion, for not declaring the $US15000 you have stolen off me.
    You have seven days from this date to refund me or face yhe consequences of the Mexican Treasury being aware of your dishonesty.

19633500GT likes this.
  15. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    As promised, an SAT investigation for tax evasion is now underway on you Hans/Javier and it goes back five years so I have asked my lawyer to ensure that all income during this period is covered. I hope that other good folk who have been scammed by you can now be assured that your life will become rather uncomfortable under this investigation.

16. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I hope the outcome is favorable.

I'm outside of that 5 year window, but I am sure over turning rocks will show many have been "taken" in the last 5 years, and I hope he goes to prison and pays a severe fine.

17. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney
    Sorry to all you great car fans to be banging on about this but I really think a good thing to do would be to report Hans/Javier on as many fronts as possible so that any officials might finally wake up to the fact that there is a thief at work who is tarnishing the reputation of other good law abiding folk...following is a review I have placed on ITAMotorsports and maybe others could make a review also?

Hans/Javier, you have scammed many good people over the years and as you know, my Mexican lawyer has made contact with you and associates have visited your premises and taken photos. Police and online fraud organisations have been given all of the details about you and your activities. You stole $US15000 off me for the 'sale' of a Giulietta Spider which I expect didn't even exist and many other good folk have been ripped off by you as well: engines, gearboxes, parts, etc. You even tried to sell a Maserati Ghibli until your thieving ways were exposed.

As promised, an SAT investigation for tax evasion is now underway on you Hans/Javier and it goes back five years so I have asked my lawyer to ensure that all income during this period is covered. I hope that other good folk who have been scammed by you can now be assured that your life will become rather uncomfortable under this investigation.

More photos of you below in your premises where you carry out your dishonest and thieving way of life. You won't be doing it for much longer so I hope you are watching your back.

Attached Files:

19633500GT likes this.
  18. markquinney

markquinney Rookie

Mar 17, 2023
    Nelson. New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Mark David Quinney