New Ferrari in the area | FerrariChat

New Ferrari in the area

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by targajoe, May 27, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. targajoe

targajoe Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2010
    Collegeville
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hi all,

I am in Montgomery County, PA and just picked up my first Ferrari. A black 2007 599 GTB. Thought I would just give a quick hello to folks in the same general area. Hopefully I get to meet some of you soon at various events. In the meantime I will be out and about in my new toy and learning more about what I just got myself into :)

Attached Files:

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Congratulations!! Love the black w/yellow calipers stands out with class!

targajoe likes this.
  3. targajoe

targajoe Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2010
    Collegeville
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thank you!

4. Phillychoi

Phillychoi Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2020
    Lansdale, PA
    Congrats on your new Ferrari! I'm in Lansdale not far from you.

targajoe likes this.
  5. targajoe

targajoe Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2010
    Collegeville
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thank you so much! Yup, you are not far at all. Hopefully I will see you at an event or a drive soon.

6. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Is this the 599 that was for sale at Algar? yes I said Algar. Still a bit sedimental.

newark_308 and E60 M5 like this.
  7. targajoe

targajoe Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2010
    Collegeville
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I still think of it as Algar as well :) But I did not purchase from there. I got this one from Tifosi Motors in Downingtown.

E60 M5 likes this.
  8. dvsmith

dvsmith Rookie

Jul 31, 2010

9. dvsmith

dvsmith Rookie

Jul 31, 2010
    I have a black (Daytona Nero) 2007 599 as well and drive it much more than my other cars. Hope to see you at an FCA event.

targajoe likes this.
  10. loflyer47

loflyer47 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2004
    Phila. area, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Hey Joe….nice, very nice car. And welcome to the “neighborhood”. Would love for you to join us at out annual “Snakes on the Mountain” event held on June 24 this year in Coopersburg, Pa. There’s also no charge fro this event..
    Oh, and any and all Ferraris are invited. The will be our 27th year for this event.
    Your FERRARI CAR is your entry ticket. We invite All Ferraris, Cobras (and any FORD PERFORMANCE cars and Vipers.
    At a private residence. Last year we had over 120 cars attend. We’d love to had you and your car as well as any other Ferrari cars in the area…
    As always I’ll Have a couple cars there as well. PM ME if interested. And good luck with the car…Len

targajoe likes this.
  11. loflyer47

loflyer47 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2004
    Phila. area, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Ben
    My number if you’d like to talk some on this, or just talk cars!!! Lol. 610 282-0109,

targajoe likes this.
  12. targajoe

targajoe Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2010
    Collegeville
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hi Len - This looks like an AWESOME event. I would love to be part of it. And I am practically walking distance from Basta Pasta. Unfortunately it is the same day as the Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance. My Porsche region is hosting the road rally that day, (I am the VP of the region) so I am on board to support that event. Darn! I hate when two great car events happen on the same day. Hate to miss this but please keep me in mind for next year. Thank you!