Beverly Hills Father's Day Rodeo Drive show, free for spectators | FerrariChat

Beverly Hills Father's Day Rodeo Drive show, free for spectators

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Jun 3, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    This is an annual event, of at least 60-100 cars chosen in advance. I've seen rare Ferraris there (my P3 painting below based on he car I saw there) and new Ferraris (they had the end display where Rodeo meets Santa Monica Blvd.at the North end of the four block long show, plus there's custom cars, .hot rods. I say even the people watching is worth going. (how many beautiful girls come to BH each year hoping to get discovered?) Coffee shops there are expensive --like $4.50 for coffee but one year I got there so early I saw a familiar face walking around and invited Phil Hill to a coffee shop! Parking can be a few bucks per hour though early arrivals can get curbside parking the official time for the show start is 10 am,.and ends at 4 pm If you have out of town visitors that weekend I'd say this Beverly Hills show will impress them--where else can you see leather jackets in the store windows marked down to a mere $1300? I'll be there looking for a Ferrari to make the subject of a painting. It all depends on the light, great cars are important but true to Ansel Adams' philosophy. the light is everything...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Tenney likes this.
  2. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Love the show, always well done ;.

3. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    1Superleggera and Tenney like this.
  4. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    I was there. Among other notables, first time I ever saw a fake breasted tranny protestor with his booblets hanging out for all to see. Weird world we live in.

5. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Was ridiculous. Amazing how they manage to show up to these "family events " ...

6. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Yes , it definitely got more crowded towards the second half of the day . Set up till about 12pm was nice ..

plastique999 likes this.
  7. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Yes I left around noon with fam to go eat lunch at Petrossian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koisokok likes this.