Anybody have Oak St. video footage? | FerrariChat

Anybody have Oak St. video footage?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by screentime, Nov 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Hi Guys,

Anybody have any home video from the Oak St. event? We're putting together a DVD for the FCA X-Mas party of all the years events, and this is the only one we don't have footage from. We can not use televised news broadcasts, etc. Please contact me at 847-534-9000.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Don't have any footage, but a lot of still pictures. In the worst case you could use those as a montage, showing one after another in a fast sequence. Or do the old documentary trick of panning and zooming in on a still. Just an idea. Let me know if you need these pics on CD.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Sean. Yes,I have a pretty good video of the Oak Street show, I went back and forth,up and down the line,so that I got both the fronts and backs of the cars. Also got the Theatre marquis showing "The Italian Job" on it. It's on a VHS-C tape. You are more than welcome to borrow it for your DVD. Just let me know when you want it. It's not too bad...for an amateur. I live pretty close to you,so,I can drive it over anytime. I'm home pretty much all of the time. So,whatever is good for you. My # is: 630-782 -0760 Frank.

4. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    If you could drop it by our office in Schaumburg, that would be great. We are editing this with Mike and Rick from FCA on Monday evening, so if we have it by midday, that would be great. The office # is 847-534-9000. If Monday is bad, and Sunday is better, call my cel at 708-650-1367. The studio's address is 974 Estes Court, Schaumburg. http://www.screentimeimages.com

Thanks!

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    No problem! Monday by mid day will be fine. See you then! If I recall correctly. Estes is about 1 block South of Wise Rd. Then,East or West of Wright Blvd.? I'll find it O.K. In the mid 80's,I drove a truck for awhile,and used to make alot of Pick-ups and deliveries back in there. But,it's been awhile!

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Man,you guys need to see Sean's operation out there in Schaumburg. VERY,VERY COOL! Very impressive! Sean, I'm sorry,I have CRS. (No,actually more like, the part on your site,"XStoner". Had I known back then that I was actually going to make it to my 40's. I would have "saved some braincells for later...") Could you please tell me the name of that other company again. "Falcon..." My Father-in-law would LOVE to get some of those old radio shows,and movies and stuff. (Me too!) Thank-you very much!

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Sean,I hope that the video worked out,O.K. I tried to be thorough in getting all of the cars,front and back. And,got the Holy Grail Foursome of the Ferrari world,too. Tried to get them ALL in one Frame/shot.

8. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    We went through over 4 hours of footage Monday night. There was some good stuff there from a variety of sources of the events throughout the year. Should be some nice memories for everybody.

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Sean,I am glad that I was able to contribute. Can't wait to see it!

10. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Sean. As I said,you can hold on to my tape as long as you need to use it. Absolutely,no hurry to get it back. Just give me a call when you are through with it and I'll pick it up. It will give me a good excuse to get out of the house for a while. But...as I said,no hurry. Also,please give me the name of that company that sells those old movies,TV shows and Radio shows. I would definitely like to get some for myself and my Father-in-law. Thanks!