John Kerry: Piece of Shat..or Future Presidential Material | FerrariChat

John Kerry: Piece of Shat..or Future Presidential Material

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tifosi69, Mar 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Guys, my friend 512 Professore sent me this, he is, by the way, the best ******* car detailer you will EVER find..anywhere...PERIOD.

Who are you voting for ??? Please read the following.

I would like to add my two cents about my John Kerry experience.

During my career as an Air Force pilot, I spent two years flying a small twin-engine prop plane around the Pacific from my base in Okinawa, Japan. On one trip we had to fly Senator Kerry, his congressional aide, and a Navy Captain (Vietnam, A-4 fighter pilot) who was also in Kerry's party to various locations in Vietnam and Cambodia as part of the MIA/POW talks. When I met him, he was wearing a shirt with a picture of his sailboat on it. I told him I had a small 27' sailboat in Okinawa, he remarked 'Oh I never sail on anything less than 135 feet'. I laughed to myself and realized this guy was no sailor.

When we first flew him into Phnom Penh, he went to the back of the airplane and grabbed the pizza that was put aside for the crew and passed it around to his staff. He was never offered any pizza because they were supposed to have lunch with the Cambodian government once we landed. The pizza would have been our only meal that day. He just never cared to ask.

Then when we picked him up in Cambodia, he was an hour late getting to the airport. We could not start the engines and therefore no air conditioning until he arrived. Phnom Penh at that time was over 100 degrees with 95% humidity and we were basically sitting in a greenhouse behind the cockpit windows. When he finally did arrive, we were wringing out our clothes from the perspiration. He walks out of the air conditioned car, into the airplane and asks us 'Could you guys get the air conditioning running, I'm a little warm." The other pilot had to physically restrain me from going back there and picking a fight.

Then we took him into Noi Bai airfield in Hanoi. After we picked him up the next day (he stayed the night in Vietnam, we stayed in Bangkok) we taxied out, ran up the engines for takeoff, and noticed that our prop rpm was vibrating all over the place. We taxied off to the side to look at it, but there was a good possibility that there was an engine malfunction and the engine may fail if we took off with it. Well, Mr. Senator sticks his head up in the cockpit and says 'this plane WILL take off, I have a press conference in Bangkok in three hours!"(Maybe this is an indication of how he will run the FAA). We ran the engines again, and did not have the problem, so we took off and made it back.

During the flight, he told everyone how he had taken a Cessna (a small General aviation plane) up with a fighter pilot, and the fighter pilot remarked that Kerry was one of the best pilots he had ever seen. I don't know about other pilots out there, but it's hard to imagine a little, single-engine prop plane pilot being able to show the 'right stuff'.

After Kerry left the plane, the Navy Captain came up to us, apologized and said basically that he knows Kerry is a jerk and that we should be glad we don't have to deal with him every day.

Or will we?

Jack Privitt.

North Little Rock, AR. 72118

Hey.. John "F" Kerry (you sir are NO Jack Kennedy, another worthless shat-stain BTW)... let's make sure we tax those evil "rich" people who make over $300,000 a year, that they EARNED, while you live off your wife's Heinz ketchup INHERITANCE you scumbag, motherf*cker !!! Yeah, I want you to be MY president. John "F" Kerry walks into a bar and the bartender says to him: "why the long face?"

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What a as$.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

The guy is a left wing liberal democrat......what did you expect ???

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I still dont know who I want to vote for.

5. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Worth posting again:
    Not meant as a political statement, just something I noticed:
    http://andymatic.com/archives/001694.html

6. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    So what? Are you guys *really* surprised to find out that that someone with the arrogance to think he can become president is a little rude and demanding? WTF!! You guys are off your rockers...

Luke.

7. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    He still has my vote. I don't agree with the bleeding heart liberal views, but I like him more than that other guy.

8. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Voting Bush and straight down the party line as always :D

9. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

#9 Kds, Mar 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Karmavore, it is not that, at least from my perspective. It is the absolute hypocrisy that he chants, liberal mantras, et al. about wealth, prosperity, the "winners of life's lottery" etc. that is most disturbing to ME. If I (by virtue of my wife) was worth hundreds of millions of dollars, I WOULD SHUT MY MOUTH about tax code, tax rollbacks, tax loopholes, etc. If he REALLY cared about America and Americans, he would NOT perpetuate this class-envy crap that he himself is a part of, PERIOD ! IMO

11. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Well, that's what you posted.

Please elaborate. I don't get it. Are you saying that he has made money from the very unfairness that he stands to eradicate, and that he should be happy he has? I don't get your point.

12. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Are you sure you're at Berkeley? LOL

13. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Yes... rather than attempt to tear down success and successful people why not hold them up as an attainable goal? While we may not all be fortunate enough to meet a millionaire heiress in a singles bar, we ARE all capable of succeeding in this country, a fact the dems do not want many people to know. Why? Because knowledge is power, and if someone KNOWS they can suceed on their OWN then they will have NO NEED for the nipple of government, translation: no need for the democratic party.

15. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    It really doesn't matter who you vote for really there both from the same organization.I may throw my vote away and vote independent this year.

16. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Jesus... that comment reminds of what I heard Imelda Marco's attitude was about her extravagant ways. She apparently felt that all her excesses helped to show the starving peasants in her country that they too could "make it." Gimme a break.

Seriously man, that arguement is weak!

Luke.

17. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I fail to see the analogy. With all due respect Karm, you are, at best, being disingenuous and you know it. Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos STOLE from their citizens, plain and simple. Just like Sadaam, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Stalin and an innumerable list of others. What is your point? Their is NO comparison there whatsoever. If you truly feel that the "every-day Joe" cannot rise from nothing to suceed in this country then you have obviously NEVER been to Stone Mountain, Chamblee, or any of the other areas inhabited by immigrant entrepreneurs, some of whom have only been in this country as little as a year and BARELY speak our language, and some how they manage to make substantial livings. (My apologies to non-Atlanta residents, these areas will be unknown to you but you get my point) I have to run and pick up my son, I will be back online soon.

ciao

18. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Well about Kerry,

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
    He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
    He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
    He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
    He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
    He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
    He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
    He voted to Kill the B-1
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
    He voted to Kill the FA-18
    He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for
    the development and deployment of every weapons systems
    since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.

With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked
    men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of
    every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the
    funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for
    the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N
    operations by 800%!!!

*Something to think about*

DrS

19. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Massachusetts govt. is the most corrupt inbred system in the country by far. Totally run by the democratic machine of which kerry has been a major part for a quarter century. There has been so much actual crime and graft committed by public officials. To be a leader in that system speaks to his integrity(lack of). The last thing this country needs is a "phony" man of the people. From the peoples republic of Massachusetts.
    T

20. Il'inglese

Il'inglese Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    Kerry stock peaked in Iowa. I am selling short. A shell corporation with no product, no underlying value and no future.

I have been listening to him for weeks now and he has few ideas beyond Bush hating and no understanding of a modern economy. Vietnam, NAFTA, Iraq & Gay Marriage - more flip-flops than Waikiki.

21. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
    " Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos STOLE from their citizens, plain and simple. Just like Sadaam, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Stalin"...you forgot to mention Ken Lay, Martha Stewart, and CEO/officers of ENRON, MCI, Worldcom, ImClone, Adelphia and many others, too many to mention.

If Bush Cheneny et al Inc. were serious in the GWOT we would have bombed Arabia along with Iraq. If I was a terrorist I would vote for Bush and move my operations to Arabia, at least until the oil wells dried up.

Here's one for conspiracy buffs and potential novel writters:

9/11 was finishing a job that failed 10 years ago with the first bombing of the WTC. The White House and Pentagon (planes 3 and 4) were thrown in as payback to Bush the 2nd for what Bush the 1st did in 1990. Iraq 2003 was payback to Sadam from Bush the 2nd for trying to kill Bush the 1st.

Planes 3 and 4 would have gone into the Empire State building and 50 Wall St. if this had been an attack against America itself and not the WTC and Bush administration, so its a good thing Bush 'won' in 2000. Decimating Wall St. would have brought America to its knees (for those too young to remember, ask your folks about 1987's 'black october'; 1929 and 2000).

Kerry scares the heck out of me; Kerry/Clinton ticket.....yikes!

Nader is just too goofy

Bush, Cheney et al Inc. couldn't care less about the average American or anyone or thing else that doesn't line the pockets of Halliburton/Bechtel and a few others.

Sharpton is a good speaker, has some good points, really needs to hit the Comedy Store circuit.

David "keep the White in The White House" Duke is in prision.

Looks like I will be doing a write in vote for myself this year.....

It is true, for the most part, in America you are limited only by your own limitations; America allows anyone to pursue any legal means of support, business ventures etc. that they desire. We are even forgiving to an extent when these ventures go bad, allowing tax deductions for certain losses or worst case scenario bankruptcy.

America is truely the only land of opportunity in the world where almost anyone can reach the top. But face facts, some people don't have the genetic makeup to be Bill Gates, but work their butts off harder than most of us here do for low wages and no bennefits. America should not be a 'hand-out' nation, but needs to show a heck of a lot more compassion for those who deserve it by their actions, work ethic etc.

I see no problem with providing life-support health care for those who cannot afford it but work hard every day; food assistance for those who find themselves on temporary hard times and so on. Because when the spread between the 'haves' and the 'have-nots' gets too wide, the 'have-nots' rise up against the 'haves' (called a Revolution for those not yet finished with school) and its not pretty for the 'haves'.

22. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Yup they are true... what's missing is the context. These things that Kerry "voted against" were all small parts of a larger bill that was voted against by just about every member of Congress. I think the Senate vote was 95-5 against it. In fact, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, and the rest of the military establishment did everything they could to downsize the armed forces in the post cold war 90's, and rightly so.. but like everything else, everyone blames Clinton and says he killed our military. There was a good article about this just a week ago with references to the proposed cuts, votes, etc...I'll see if I can dig it up.

On a side note.. thought I'd mention the need for critical thinking during these campaigns. The propaganda and BS that gets kicked around is astounding. The only thing more astounding is the way people gobble it up like it's the Truth with a capital T. These 30 second TV spots are so full of crap from both sides, I'm amazed that they're even allowed to air. So next time you see a Kerry ad that says "Bush is soft on health care reform" or a Bush ad that says "Kerry is anti-military," realize the purpose behind these ads is to dumb everything down so the lowest common denominator of human life can decide who he wants to vote for. Apparently they work though...

-R

23. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    and the state of the People's Republic of the Kennedy's chimes in with some cold, hard facts. Well done racerx, tell these libs what it's like. Kerry...from the same solid stock as the bootlegger and his infamous philandering, lying, leaving women-dead-in cars at the bottom of the lake to protect their own image, sons. Bravo, just what we need.

24. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Kerry is Thick and Rich, just like his wife's Ketchup.

25. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Yes, I would say he is a Dukakus Democrat.

His campaign does tast better smothered in Ketchup!!!

DrS