I need help from a local Fchat member who is familar with 328s | FerrariChat

I need help from a local Fchat member who is familar with 328s

Discussion in '308/328' started by Auraraptor, Mar 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    #1 Auraraptor, Mar 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am working with Valence to develop a set of CF parts for 328s. (360, 355, and 348 owners have it too lucky)

I need to get in touch with a member who would be familar with, more or less, removing interior components (so that I can have them taken to Valence in VA)

I need him/her to help me take apart the pieces without breaking apart my
    interior.

What I am to get made in CF (circled in red below on the attached image)

1. The coin holder on the left side of the steering wheel

2. The Dash Background

3. The central dash with the oil temp, time, gas and radio.

4. The central console with the shifter and all the buttons, as well as the long piece in front of it.

5. The carpeting on the door in front of the speaker.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    And before someone gets me on how I am spending way to much time and money getting different 'upgrades' on my 328 realize this that she is my main hobby. :) When I am free and can't drive her I am lisiting what I need to get next.

Alissa shall be the 328 that fchaters say, look thats the 328. :D

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Great idea! I just replied to your PM to me. Give me a call - I would be inderested in some of these same parts & I can go over with you how to remove those parts.

Edit - I just read you 2nd post also - My car is a money pit also - I just can't handle an interior part looking crappy, so I keep ordering parts - New ashtray, new knobs, etc. And I never get them all at once - A few parts here and there - Just to make sure I can pay extra shipping! :) It's an addiction I tell ya!

4. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I will call you ASA my cell charges. I just got off the phone with Valence. Its a go. Luckly next friday I will be free for about a week so I can manage this and have enough time to get the parts to him. (though this coming week is going to be hell..) My cell just died, as soon as its back I am giving you a call.

Luckly our 328 have a simplier Interior construction then the later 3s, so I will guess 328 parts to be slightly less then the similar parts for the later cars. We will see though.

5. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Back the the original quesition, any local DIYers nearby that want to help me pull part the interior?

6. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Today I get my car back from WWOC!

Anyone in for sometime this week or next weekend?

PS, Slag, when I start I will contact you to get info on removing some of the parts.