Rain, Rain, Rain | FerrariChat

Rain, Rain, Rain

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MuJo, Mar 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Since it's raining in Toronto at this moment, just curious, if any owners (anywhere in Canada) have been bold enough to bring thier babies out to get wet? Everyone knows that these cars can handle rain, cold, and maybe snow, but does anyone do it?

Joel

2. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Nothing wrong with some rain right now, we need it to wash away all the sh*t that the melting snowbanks are exposing. And the salt.

3. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    I generally won't go out if it is raining but once you are on the road (like with sailing), you deal with what ever weather happens. The added challenge in an older Ferrari is the lethargic wipers. They weren't great when new, they do not improve with age :)

Gerrit

4. BJKim

BJKim Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    I saw a old gentleman driving his Rossocorsa/Tan F360 modena on University Avenue around noon. I was very pleasure to see Ferrari in the rain.

I also saw another F360 Modena on Younge/Finch around 6:30pm. The owner looked very young. (maybe a teenager?)

Anyway, it was good to see Ferraris today.

5. ksm360

ksm360 Karting

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Faizal
    That teenager you saw could have been me (if it was dry at 6:30pm). I'm 18 years old and I have a Giallo Modena Ferrari F360 modena. Hopefully when I get back to Toronto I can wash the car and post some pics of it.

6. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    ksm
    can i get a ride in ur 360???
    PLEASEEE!

7. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    hey ksm, is the modena yours? or is it your fathers?
    if its yours, how did u afford it? what do you do for a living? i mean, your only 18...it's quite an accomplishment

cheers

8. ksm360

ksm360 Karting

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Faizal
    well.......my father bought the car because theres no way that I can afford a Ferrari F360 Modena.....but he bought the car for me. In other words, I'm the only person that drives it, but the car is under my father's name, not mine.

9. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto

u are 1 lucky guy