ferrari TWS | FerrariChat

ferrari TWS

Discussion in 'Texas' started by mac59, Nov 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mac59

mac59 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Does anyone know the dates on the Ferrari TWS event? It is usally the first or second week-end in December.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    From what I understand it was never booked for Dec 03. PCA beat them to the date & has reserved the spot

3. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#3 maranelloman, Nov 15, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Will/solipsist is correct. Foh/FoD dropped the ball & forgot to reserve the track for their previously-selected 12/6 date. Now, they hint that they are looking at 12/13, but, true to form, they likely won't decide until days before.

Way to run a customer-oriented business, guys. And I sure hope you complain about my posts again, just like the last 2 times I have posted a hint of criticism of y'all.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Dave: you must just graduated from the "How to win Friends and Influence People" class! LOL

5. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Mitch, I may ruffle a few feathers, but i call 'em as I see 'em. I spent too many years kissing arses to do so any more.

However, I am also the first & loudest to praise these folks when they do things superbly--as they do many, many times.