Trustworthy mechanic shop in Boston Area | FerrariChat

Trustworthy mechanic shop in Boston Area

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by beethovenchow, Mar 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beethovenchow

beethovenchow Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    The Boston Sportscar Company
    596 boston post road
    Weston, Mass 02493

Tel: 781-647-7300

I sent my car there for diagnosis. They said they would charge me $ 500 for round trip towing and diagnosis. After I placed the order, they sent their own plat back tow truck came over Albany, NY picked up my car on the next day.
    They actaully let me know that what exactly was wrong on the next day, and I decided to let them fix the car. Therefore, they didn't charge me $ 500 for towing and diagnosis. One good thing is that they towed my car back to me after the car was fixed without paying a penny. Moreover, the mechanic took some pictures on the engine in order to show me the damaged part on the engine and sent the pictures thru e-mail.
    All in all, they are very efficient and I satisfied their work!

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Good to hear that things worked out. On their website they show all flatbeds to be open flatbeds, as opposed to enclosed trailers. Curious to know whether they picked yours up in an open flatbed as well?

3. beethovenchow

beethovenchow Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    yes.

"The rear third section of the bed lies horizontal to the ground. No ramps or planks are needed to load and unload your Ferrari, and the front spoiler will not be damaged."

4. beethovenchow

beethovenchow Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    They told me that they are going to box the tow track in the coming summer.
    I think they can box the truck temperorily upon request, but I am not sure.

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Probably makes sense, as I know some people are concerned that an open-air tow over long distances may subject the car to stone chips/other debris. Glad to hear that things worked out for you, though.