dinner, ducks, and a ferrari | FerrariChat

dinner, ducks, and a ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tennlee, Mar 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Bonsoir guys/gals. No real point to the post, other than to say I'm excited about the F1 season starting it motivated me to get the car out today. One of my boys (aged 4) and I met my wife and other son for dinner at the local cafe in town. What a beautiful afternoon to cruise, after a near flood overnight. The pics include (a) getting ready to go, with old bread for the ducks in hand, (b) feeding the ducks, and (c) sprucing up the parking area in front of the cafe.

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Great pics...looks like you and the family had a wonderful evening, especially including the F-car in the fun.

Yes indeed, the new F1 season is exciting...with Ferrari leading the pack. Can't wait until racetime!

Think I'll do the same, and drive the TR tomorrow :)

3. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Beautiful car-- but do you realize you're facing the wrong way?

4. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Haha! Yeah... our town's so small... there are no "wrong ways"! I used the horn once, to make sure it works. Every employee in the shop came out to look at the "new" Ferrari.

5. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    Wow, what a great way to spend a day with your family and still drive your car!! :)