Can I please be banned for a day? | FerrariChat

Can I please be banned for a day?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 62 250 GTO, Mar 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    If I log in here from work on Sunday I will of course see "Michael Schumacher wins with Rubens close behind" or some damn thing. It's for my own good.
    I am serious. I work 7 days a week with crappy hours I don't want to ruin my taped race when I get home because I read a damn headline.
    I'll post a picture of a boobie if I have to. Even if it's my own.

2. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    OK, but no boobies, please (not your own, anyway)! :)

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I agree that spoilers should be strictly handled. Keep it to yourselves, or post it in wholly non-descript threads like "Melbourne Race Results" or something.

I know that I, for one, won't even bother to watch a tivo'd race if I end up seeing the results before I watch it.

Perhaps giving the offenders a one-day ban would be a much more plausible solution for curbing the problem quickly and efficiently?

--Dan

4. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    62/Neil: The old race tapes should be there any day now, they were sent to you last Saturday.

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    To understand why Neil might be getting a little pesky he works in the middle of the pictures I just posted under Where is spring?

6. Bryan

Bryan Formula 3

Just looked at them. I now understand...Neil we feel your pain (sorta). It's 75 in Houston and magnificent. Of course, wait until Jun/Jul/Aug.

One of the local authors (Leon Hale) wrote about a trip he used to take to find spring. He and a friend just headed south until the mesquite were greening up. After a number of years, they determined that spring moves north at 7 miles per day. Count the days, Neil.

7. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    You realize that being "banned" only means you cannot post, it DOES NOT mean you cannot read others posts. I recommend just staying off the internet all together.

8. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Yeah, but I'm a moron. I logged in 3 times before I remembered I didn't want to see any posts.
    1st time: "Hummm wrong password I guess."
    2nd time: "Come on stupid"
    3rd time "Damn it, what's wrong with this piece of shi.... Ooooooo!"

9. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Thanks a million! I can't wait!

10. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    yup. there are some seriously eager to piss off people here. and it is not intentional by anymeans, I'm quite sure of it. but even seeing 'horray!' as a thread title, when I'm just looking at the list of forums - well... it's pretty obvious. and even if it wasn't that obvious from the qualifying, I'd still like to see "F1 Results (spoiler!) instead of this.