Quick Bio... | FerrariChat

Quick Bio...

Discussion in 'Florida' started by SoFlaNSX, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoFlaNSX

SoFlaNSX Karting

Mar 3, 2004
    I would like to tell all the locals a little bit about myself. I would appreciate a quick bio on anyone else who would like to :)

My name is Brian and I live in Davie, Florida (fort lauderdale). I drive a NSX and a Chevy Xtreme. I'm also going to buy a GSXR1000 sometime this month or next. I recently got engaged to the girl of my dreams! I own a successful mobile detailing business and an advertising based website. I'm a younging (20) but I've very mature for and more advanced than most kids my age. I'm always looking to learn though.

My interest in the Ferrari sprung from being a child and listening to my grandpa tell stories about the F-Car and how the Lambo is "just an italian tractor" hehe. He's from Italy. Hopefully I will own a Ferrari this time next year. Depends on how my website comes along. The mobile detailing pays the bills while the websites buys the toys (and invests ;))

Anyway, thats a little about me! Would love to learn about some of you!

PS: Is is Modena pronounced (MOE-DEE-NA) or (MOD-ENA) or (MO-DAY-NAH)?? :) Being Italian, I was taught it was the latter.

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Hello Brian.
    I'm Italian also. Good for us both!
    MO-DA-NAH............
    Ciao!

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Mo Mo Mo mo Mo....when it cranks in the morning :)

4. TTBADBOY

TTBADBOY Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Hi Brian (and all)

My name is Joe and I live in Lakeland,Fl. Im 31 and could possibly be engaged this year.I currently own an 01 Diablo 6.0,97 Viper GTS S/C,01 Lightning,and 99 3.2 TL. I own my own salvage business so I get to play with cars daily.I am aspiring to build my next home in the area and would like to add a Ferrari 550 next.

Im not a brand specific person as you can see,I buy what I like and can appreciate all marquis.So hello all.I look forward to meeting you guys sometime.

Joe

5. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Welcome aboard Brian and Joe! Glad to have you here.

Wow, that's quite a collection of cars both of you have! Joe -- good choice on the 550 too...as it would be in perfect company with your other cool machines.

When either of you are ready to search for the F-car, might I suggest contacting Martin at Cavallino Motors in Miami first? I'm sure he can find what you're looking for, or point you in the right direction. He is a sponsor here, and his website is: www.4ferrari.com

6. RAMMER

RAMMER Formula 3

Feb 20, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rammer
    My name is Ramses (30 years old) and I live in Miami. I like many cars new and old. I have always liked Porsches and have had 3, a 924, a 968 and my current daily driver, a scrappy old 944. Its hard not to like Porsches as they are comfortable, reliable, reasonably priced and can be used daily. In the last couple of years I have become more interested in F-cars and all their magic. Owning a Ferrari is a different deal than owning most any other car. In reading everything Ferrari I have learned that one can buy some older Fcars for under 50k but running them is a different story. I guess its kind of scary unless you got plenty of $$$$. So at the present time it probably might not be wise to do the F-car thing. It might be smarter to graduate to a Porsche 993 (a model I love) before jumping off the deep end. By the way, owning an NSX at 20 is quite impressive. Congrats and welcome aboard.