Please fill in your PROFILEs !!!!! | FerrariChat

Please fill in your PROFILEs !!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Doody, Nov 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    folks:

please fill in your profiles! it's a GREAT resource to help people trying to find other people either geographically or based on the type of f-car you own.

this link http://ferrarichat.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile should bring you to the Edit Profile screen for you.

if it doesn't, click on "User CP" at the top right of this screen; and then click on "Profile" towards the left about 20% of the way down the screen that comes up.

if you feel you'd rather not reveal some of this data, that's totally cool - don't! but the more information we put in there, the more helpful it can be for folks who need help, information, etc.

doody!

2. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Mr Doody, I see you have not changed your profession. Any mentoing programs up there in MA? Seems like a nice living.

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    there are "idiots" and then there are "IDIOTS", dwhite.

i'm doing very well at it!

unfortunately, my mentoring fees are outrageous - how do you think i can afford all these toys? ;)

doody!