TR owners..TR + Tubi = .....????? | FerrariChat

TR owners..TR + Tubi = .....?????

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ExoticRobert, Mar 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    YES..YES...YES..

Just finished putting on my Tubi with test pipes, and if any of my fellow Tr owners are on the fence about getting a Tubi, I would say GO FOR IT!!! It's worth the 3K, the sound and performance is sweeeeeeet:)

My cats were both shot, I had a set of test pipes 3" made, and the way I went!!
    As soon as I started it, I had a **** eaten grin!!! Than when I took it for a spin, I was done!! Every shift point sounds great, and when you hit over 4k, YOU BE DONE!!!

Just a little excited and I thought I would pass on the word, I now wonder why I spent so much for my stereo system, it won't be played so loud any more!!
    Here is a few pics of the new exhaust!!
    Take Care....Robert

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Awesome, your license plate is just too cool too. I've been in a TR with straight pipes, now that was a nice sound! Do you have any sound files?

3. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    I got the same set up in my Testarossa with Tubi test pipes, it sounds great and feels more responsive also. I went to Roebling Road track in Savannah and everyone loved the sound, not even the Porsche cup cars sounded as sweet.

4. RAMMER

RAMMER Formula 3

Feb 20, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rammer
    I saw a gathering of six Ferraris yesterday and the TRs music just stole the show. I listened car by car as they passed by and it wasnt even fair! You are a lucky dog!

5. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Me and my buddy are going to be making some Ferrari videos, and yes I will have some cool sound bites from that!! If I ever get my web site going you will be able to cheak it out!! Keep you all posted..
    Robert :)