I'm mad | FerrariChat

I'm mad

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by ferraridriver, Mar 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'm so pissed, I've waited anxiously for the start of the F1 season, new plasma display, new HDD/DVD recorder, new headphones (so I don't disturb the wife). I set aside Sat. evening just for that one event, and PG&E decided to crap out on me. Widespread power outage just at the time the race is due. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    Well, at least I get to see the rerun tonight.
    Damn PG&E anyway :( :(

2. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c

hmm.. $5000 for a tv and no back-up generator. home depot's got 'em for like $150. redundency in systems.

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Sorry to hear it, Dave! Next time, let me know. Actually, I've been thinking about starting an F1 Viewer's group. Thoughts?

--Dan

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Brockavich must have really broke em' They can't even keep the lights on because they are too busy fending off frivalous lawsuits and paying shakedown money to a bunch of malcontents. The beauty of PI attorneys.

5. kartikchandar

kartikchandar Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
  6. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Thanks all, watched the rerun Sunday evening, but of course I knew the outcome.

It's just not the same unless I see it live. :(

Dan, early mornings could be a problem

Thing is PG&E was fine during all the storms we've had, and Sat. evening was great weather. I still don't know what happened, but it was pretty widespread.