Ferrari golf bag | FerrariChat

Ferrari golf bag

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by alanhenson, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    Anyone know where to find a Ferrari Golf bag, if such a thing exists.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Exoticar- I think sold them at one time. I'd like to see one made of carbon fiber. :cool:

3. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    This sounds like a great idea although I don't know of any. I was thinking that maybe a group of us could get ping to make a hoofer with the scuderia logo on it but then I realized that they would never do becauses of copyright reasons.

4. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    true but it would be cool.

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    They exist. Contact a dealer. 5K

DL

6. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    5K. You must be kidding me.

7. Norm512TR

Norm512TR Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2001
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Norm
    Look on the Ferrari owners site, they make several different types specific to the model of the car. As noted above, they are not cheap, I think I'd be better off spending the money on lessons.

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    They are Schedoni, like the factory luggage.

Call Nieman Marcus at the Houston Texas Galleria.

There is a Schedoni gallery there. Maybe it's less, w/o the pony!

I, too, have seen them advertised, but then FNA bungled my Rosso Ferrari subscription. Cut off from civilization!

9. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Mmmm, it would be attractive for me, too, but $5K is waaaaay too much for a bag alone, it costs more than my club set! When I saw Louis Vuitton golf bag & its price, I wonder who would use it! (later on, I saw a golfer who was using this bag, so there's a market for it)

There's possible alternative; buy a canvas red golf bag, and there's a vendor who does stiching work (like cartoon characters like bugs bunny & mickey mouse) on golf bags & let them stich Ferrari logo. I think the work costs about $100 or so, and thought that was over-priced. I do wonder how they get away w/ copyright law. I have seen M-B, Porsche & BMW logos on a golf bag before, and I wonder where they got those bags....

BTW, does anyone has a ball w/ F logo on it? Anyone has done re-painting your driver & slap F logo sticker? (my friend re-painted my Titlist mallet putter to gradiation of bright orange to bright yellow, and when I traded it in, the shop really liked it & gave me $200 for it)

I don't know these are your taste, but this driver will be noticed by your 4-somes.

Yoshi

10. docdavid

docdavid Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Toronto/K-W
    Full Name:
    Mike D

I geuss you dont have any pics if you traded it in?

11. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Docdavid,
    No pics (we should have), but someone in Dallas is playing with this putter! I traded it in 2002, and 2 weeks later, the putter was gone. The shop said they made a profit so must sold over $200 for used Titlist Mallet.

It was bright & very noticeable. Used to get asked where I got it at least few times every time I went to a round.

Yoshi