March 20th, Day @ Continental... | FerrariChat

March 20th, Day @ Continental...

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Tod328gts, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Hey, did you guys know of all the festivities that are going on at Continental on Saturday, March 20th?? From 10-3 there will be a Art/Flea market show and then from 7-10pm i guess a FCA get together...

Is anyone here planning on going ??? I'm sure if Frank is back on his feet he will go.... I will probably stop over there and pay a visit..

Gary at Continental told me about this....

2. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    I'm planning on going, I'll be there between 12:30 and 1:00

3. MikeF

MikeF Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bloomington IN
    Full Name:
    Mike Fisher
    I'll be there again with MIKES GARAGE SALE. Got some nice Fila jackets from Italy with full Marlboro logos not available in the USA. Carpet sets, floor mats, a spare wheel, car covers, some emblems, flags, old magazines, and an absolutely rare 50th Anno champagne bottle, unopened, and really expensive!

Bring lots o' cash.

Mike

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Didn't I put that event into our calendar?

Anyway, I won't make it this year (was there last year), I'll be hanging out in Florida.

5. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    I can't be there but my car will be. Make sure they're treating it right! :)

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Easy to spot with that one off mirror.
    :)

7. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I am planning to be there, at least for the early session.....Thinking of taking the bike. Who knows, I may also come back for the later session.

8. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Billiam-

So you're thinking about riding the Rickman up there; or are you just thinking about it? (an inside joke guys. Billiam knows what I mean).

See ya'll on the 20th!

9. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Saw a few of you (Tod, sorry to run, Teddy was anxious to go by then and we'd been there for a couple of hours). Nice event.

Fitting that MS put up such a good display later in the early hours of Sunday. For those of you coming to Gingerman, I hope we'll have a special announcement soon. Will post news in the event thread in the next couple of days.

Philip