Enzo's for sale, any known buyers? | FerrariChat

Enzo's for sale, any known buyers?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Andrewgavi, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

I have posted this before with mixed reviews and would like to clear something up. I have two (2) Enzo's both US cars. Both with 100miles. One Blk/Red with red dials and a Red/Blk with white dials. I have them, and they are like old tax returns (don't need them anymore) and would like to find buyers for them. They are at market price, which no one here seems to understand is anywhere between $1.2 and $1.4 million. The ones that were under, unless bought from the dealer at the beginning or are Canadain cars (of course there are the exceptions of finding a desperate seller.) You can find others but all are around the same, Black on Black Motorcars has them for $1,4 and Beverly hills Classic cars had one for$1.25 when they had theirs. If you or anyone chooses, you may view and inspect them accompanied by whom ever you choose. Let me know, and I have been told to put them in the Ads but that doesn't seem to have the traffic as General Discussion. If serious please PM with any questions or pics.

Andrew

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    where are they located? what dealer/company do you work for? or do you own them both personally?

doody.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    What are the serial numbers of those two NNOs you have...? Not VINs, serial #s...

4. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    I know of someone advertising those same cars...exact same cars...

5. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Are you a car broker??

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    My mommy told me not to spend a million point four dollars with someone with a blank profile.

Of course, that was AFTER I bought the San Francisco bridge! :)

Great article in Prancing Horse this month, on how to buy at $675K.

Sleep tight, sweet dreams.

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    What you "don't seem to understand" is the BUYER sets the market, not the SELLER.

HTH

8. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Alloutexoitcs, I have listed them on Ferrariads.com and that is me Andrew. I have the cars in Flordia and will not give VIN's over the General Discussion board, but PM or call me. Also I am not a borker these are both personal non-registered (for tax purposes) cars that in my personal collection. Also if viewed you must make arrangements and be serious ie:provide proof that you are able to purchase said automobile.

9. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Also, speedy if you had two of these you would know that if you want to sell them you set price and someone will come along, like Newport Autosport and thier F40, someone will come along who knows what they want and buy them. It is not something I have to sell but would like to so I can further the collection with maybe the Bugatti or Mclaren.

Cheers and as well sweet dreams.

10. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'll be a known buyer for $700K.

11. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Speedy: I have some words of advise fo ryou about your damn bridge. One: lower the toll! Two: no laser! Three: take the damn CHPs off from 101 right by it!

--Dan

12. Avia1

Avia1 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    For clients and every one turns out to be BS. Can you please explain to me why you live in Tucson and are driving a 355 GTS and have an email address with "348" in it, yet have two enzos in your collection in Florida. Am I missing something here? You ask about aftermarket wheels for your 355 and you have a Gallardo, once again, am I missing something here? You'll be waiting a while for $220K for a Gallardo when there's more than enough to go around at list or just above. The cars are not worth $1.4 million. They were worth that early on when production first started but now there's more on the market, the 1 year limit is almost up for early production cars so they'll be quite a few around. And lastly, none of the CDN Enzos (7) have traded hands.

13. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    $700.5K, contact me. :D

14. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    710k, buyer here, but perfect 10 example haha

15. lawwdog

lawwdog Formula 3

Dec 4, 2002
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I'll take one for $750K. If you need to, send me a PM...but I don't care if people on this board know how much I paid for an Enzo!

:)

16. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ill be straight forward right now, I droped about a Buck O five on my hotwheels one. :D

17. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    NNO asked: <What are the serial numbers of those two NNOs you have...? Not VINs, serial #s...>

Andrewgavi replied: <I will not give VIN's over the General Discussion board>

18. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Someone needs to explain the logic of that Newport Autosports car to me....
    You buy a car at list price, say $400K and then 12 years later after putting 175 whole miles on it, you try and sell it for $375K. So not including sales tax it has cost him about $150 a mile at about a mile a month.

Cool......

So in 10 years if the Enzo's do the same, we should be able to buy them for about $630K. Or $400K in todays money.......
    :)

19. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Got mine for $0.96 at Target. :)

20. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I got mine free from NNO! :)

21. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Yes the two Enzos are at my house in Flordia. My Email address was made because I love the 348's and Maranello is where they are made hint the name. Also I have a few Gallardos and are only for sale if someone wants one. Mind you the cars I have for sale are mine and if someone wants one I will sell one. Also as to why VIN's are not given over discussion is that many people can buy the same Enzo if someone has a VIN to one, thus not a smart move. Also as of now the BLk/Red is gone and REd/blk remains, thankyou buyer for you know who you are.

Andrew

22. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    good point

23. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    So you sold a > $1 mil car in less than six hours?

There is a difference between serial number and VIN number. The serial number has been asked for, not VIN.

24. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    OK, let's start with AOL Profile:
    "SN: Maranello348
    Name: Andrew
    Personal Quote: I want the life you think I have."

Dream garage post:
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=146962#post146962

Andrewgavi
    Rookie Join Date: Feb 2004

My dream garage!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Ferrari F-40
    2.Ferrari 288 GTO
    3.Ferrari Enzo
    4.Ferrari 355 spider Blk/Blk 6spd
    5.Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 red/ivory
    6.Rolls Phantom Sivler/black w/Giovannas

The looking for overseas buyer post:
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10310

Andrewgavi

Looking for overseas buyers know of any?

I have alot of cars in my collcetion and am looking for foreign buyers in say Asia, Mexico and S. and Central America. I have two Enzo's a few Gallardos (two of which are Orange, only 4 in US, 1st two sold to gentlemen from Panama) and 360's. Let me know I just need a favor I have too many in the collection and need to move them. All are perfect cars but US market is two constricted right now and I feel that overseas buyers have more reason to buy cars that are not readily available and those buyers know what they want and can get it when the find it.

THX send me a PM that would be great

Andrew

Lastly, the 355 performance and year question:
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10221

Andrewgavi

355 performance and year to buy

Hi guys, what does anyone about realistic acceleration times ie: to 60 and 1/4 with a 6-speed for a 355. Also if one were to buy a 355 6spd spider or coupe which years would you buy and what is different about each year? I am Ferrari enthusist but know nothing of 355's. Also my 360's sound nothing as good as a 355 with exhaust do you agree. One more thing what type of perfomance mods can you do ie: exhaust, headers, chip, and susupension.

THX

Andrew

I think your AOL profile sums it up.

25. Avia1

Avia1 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    If you understand how Enzos were given out, I'm pretty sure you'd realize that you could never own one or two. They were given to people who had a long-standing relationship with Ferrari, i.e. they bought 5+ cars etc... Many owners were in contact with head office in Europe and the non-sale agreements/contracts were with head office. Now I doubt that some schmo who's asking questions about a 355 would really be granted the opportunity to buy two enzos. The enzo owners I know have owned 2-3 355s in various body styles along with the many other Ferraris. There's always a jackass on every board who says they own this or that car, and it's only a matter of time before they're "outed" as a pimply faced 15 year. Your time came sooner than most.

Andrew[/QUOTE]