Lookout for stolen 512 BBi manuals | FerrariChat

Lookout for stolen 512 BBi manuals

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by 5speed, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 5speed

5speed Rookie

Mar 8, 2004
    The original owners pouch with all of the original papers including the owners manual, warranty book (car serial number 52563) and other items were stolen from my 512 BBi after my car was judged at the Cavallino Classic in Palm Beach on January 24, 2004. I would really like to recovery this very important item for my car. If anyone knows any information about this material, please let me know.

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Sorry to hear that. That's just horrible. Why people do those things is beyond my comprehension. Hope you regain your possession soon.

3. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    So sorry to hear about this. I was at Cavallino and am sure I spoke with you because I also have a BBi. Its hard to believe that at a place full of car lovers this could have happend. I will keep my eye on ebay etc.
    Charlie

4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

5speed: very sorry to hear this news... my advice is keep a close eye on ebay.

5. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Just purchased Boxer # 49473.....Owners Manual has # 49577....I am looking for my original owners manual...........And the owner of Boxer # 49577...

BTW , what did your boxer score at the concours???? any photos for us to see!

Good Luck, Michael